• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Figure out what band they work on, it would be almost trivial to brick one. Their transmitter is way over there. Mine is right here. It only takes 3dB to capture the receiver. You ain't tazin me, bro.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I think its to save money. Use this instead of a even more expensive helicopter. Still, for like 300 bucks I could make the same thing. Just one Xrep cost like 300-400 bucks!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    The drone also has the capacity to carry 37mm or 40mm grenade launchers and or a multiple shot 12 gauge shotgun.

If it weighs only 50 pounds, would it even be able to handle the recoil of a shotgun while still remaining airborne? What a waste of money.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yes, the servo's! Brick it with a jammer. When it falls down, whack it with a hammer, then strip it for parts. I paid for them, they're mine anyway.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Definitely "They Live". A lot of funny moments, but at the time, it was like the creepiest movie I'd ever seen for some reason. The fight over the sunglasses was classic.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Ultimatly doesn't this come down to the typical fund receiving type of organization? Spend what you're awarded or you don't get as much next year. If they weren't developing this type of wastless spending, how could they possibly get more funding next year. It's the evolutionary growth of govt by relying on funding from taxpayers for the next three letter department. It's a snowball effect requiring more and more reliance on the .gov for future survival of the masses. What's good for the gander is trump over whats good for the actual goose, actual human (and constitutional) rights be forewarned. Those rights, are not a priority anymore, if they ever actually have been. Is the development of many of these projects the result of military design and development, yep, I'm sure of it, and it's actually pretty cool in many ways. Does this type of development have any place in the civilian environment, nope. Hells no. One right at a time, they're taking it from us. And the sheep, they just keep on a sleeping.

Top Bottom