• printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    OMG what a piece of :poop:

The news report or Don.............. take you pick.

(it's fair to pick both if you choose)

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I can't believe that he had an AK BBQ. I always figured he would sell a full auto gun to a 5 year old as long as they had the cash.

Just to make it clear I am not against a 5 year old shooting full auto if they can safely. I would let my daughter shoot a full auto if I thought she could without falling over.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I can't believe that he had an AK BBQ. I always figured he would sell a full auto gun to a 5 year old as long as they had the cash.

Just to make it clear I am not against a 5 year old shooting full auto if they can safely. I would let my daughter shoot a full auto if I thought she could without falling over.

He would. He also likes to play Mr. Responsible when wearing his public face even though the score regarding guns migrating from his shop toward questionable end users is hardly a secret. Simply trying to have it both ways. I wouldn't be surprised if every gun he barbecued was defective in the first place.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I saw good ole Don driving down 65 today in what looked to be a brand new Mercedes SUV with the license plate "GUNS 2". If that wasn't a give away the "Don's" license plate frame was. Of course, you could see his puffball hair from any direction looking in too.

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I have to say this also. As much as I dislike him I do love the rock he has in his front yard. I have actually shown this to a few friends and my wife says we can get one at our next house.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have to say this also. As much as I dislike him I do love the rock he has in his front yard. I have actually shown this to a few friends and my wife says we can get one at our next house.

I am sure that the rock significantly increases the average intelligence on the property!

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Wow....That is complete garbage. I do agree with with on one thing though. The age to carry and the age to buy thing. Even though I'm sure he's leaning more toward you should have to be 21 to do both while I'm all for 18. Or younger.

Just watched his video about his indoor gun range.....I guess he thinks that just because he's shot on a range that he'll win every gunfight ever.....what a liar and hypocrite.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

old don needs to turn that rock around and actually read it and stop pissing on it. :twocents:

Top Bottom