• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Pretty seriou allegations here! If you think you know what happened, tell us!
    Do you know what happened? The whole thing was a setup from the inside admittedly and the victims were in on it until things went south....Funny how the investigation stopped as soon as they had enough to charge someone...the media shut up really quick about it too. Don is a scumbag and everything he touches either is already dirty or becomes that way immediately upon his involvement. Honestly, as a child I thought the guy was great. I loved his commercials. As an adult, I now know better.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011

Named in the top5 dealers who sell guns to criminals by the United States Department ofJustice, ranked at #4 in the US and the only verifiable fact (thru BATF)regarding Don's Guns in Indianapolis, is they are in the top 10 of all FFLholders who have guns traced backed to crime scenes in the US.

Enough info forme.

Don't be so easily duped.

Dons is one of the largest volume dealers. It only stands to reason the shop would have one of the largest traces... Much like the largest volume auto manufacturers have the largest number of autos involved in accidents.

Dons only criminal activity is his pricing!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    After viewing the booking photos of the "alleged" killers, I can't help but think that their appearances would be greatly enhanced by a .45 inch hole in each of their foreheads.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So apparently Don's actions lead to a break in this crime. Kinda gotta +1 him. Heartfelt thanks. Now if he can expedite the sentencing (ie leathal injection, electric chair, firing squad, hanging), I'd go and buy a waaaaaaaay overprice firearm from him based on appreciation alone.

Top Bottom