• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've had a couple of cats that snored, gently but very distinctly. I have one now that makes strange cute little vocal noises while she sleeps. The schnauzer doesn't snore, but her farts used to terrify her, like she thought something was biting her butt. She'd take off running or spin around and try to catch it. "Where did it go? I know it was here, I smell it!"

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Our Beagle does, and he is dead silent all during the day, wont' bark for people other dogs or the squirrel just out of range of his leash, but will bark and run in his sleep when he's not snoring.

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Yes, I have a German shepherd and she snores very loud. Not as loud as the wife, but pretty loud. The other shepherd doesn't though, she just whines when she's having a dream.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    our pit bull snores. he also quietly barks and yelps in his sleep, sometimes it almost sounds like hiccups! he sleeps on his bed, on the floor, next to my side of the bed. some nights, between him and hubby, i have snoring and farting on both sides of me! :rolleyes:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Snore, whine, and barks he's Pekinese/Shizue (?) . The other one sighs really loud before going to sleep. she's Jack Russel/ Min. Pincher

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Yes, I have a Black Lab that snores loud enough that my wife couldn't tell if it was me or the dog a few times. :D

<-------- There is the guilty party.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got a Boston Terrier. She snores like a freight train. Sometimes she snores so loud she wakes herself up. Cracks me up when she does, cause she looks around like what the %^#& was that????

Top Bottom