• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    The Special Counsel basically said no one would prosecute Stupid Uncle Joe for the ton of classified information violations, because he has **** for brains.

Will he come out as the narcissistic blowhard with Marines at parade-rest in the background, or will he step down?

Thoughts?

And by the way, intent has nothing to do with classified information violations.
    There’s not a single position that my employer would hire Biden to do. I think Walmart would not hire him to hand out carts at the door due to at some point he’s going to sniff around and they would find themselves in a lawsuit. Yet he’s running the country!

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    I’m not sure who is running the show. They are either utterly incompeten, or an evil genius. What I am sure about is that Brandon is not making any of the calls.
    100% I’m not sure who is. Certainly not Brandon. But I’d be willing to lay some cash on it that the same group who is running things, are also on some island boys list as well.

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    I doubt it will be tonight, but I doubt he is around for the election this fall.

To his credit, I expected him to expire before the last midterms rolled around.

Elder abuse in action.
    I agree! My mother has been saying that his wife needs to be in prison for letting allowing him to do this knowing his mental capacity. She ought to be ashamed of herself. He’s clearly not there. Unless you’ve got some ice cream!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This is a scenario I can see happening. My thought on it though is what record of success can Newsome run on? Pretty much a flop as far as I can see. But I guess this country did vote for a senile man in the first place.
    People like Bill Maher are in love with him because he is a "winner". A winner at winning elections and beating Trump. Newsome's results of no success have NO bearing whats so ever to these stupids and evil people. The party, not truth or results, are their guiding light for humanity.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Special Counsel basically said no one would prosecute Stupid Uncle Joe for the ton of classified information violations, because he has **** for brains.

Will he come out as the narcissistic blowhard with Marines at parade-rest in the background, or will he step down?

Thoughts?

And by the way, intent has nothing to do with classified information violations.
    If he has too much **** for brains to be held accountable for what he’s done in office, why the **** is he still in office?!

And that they’re prosecuting Trump, isn’t that tacit admission that Trump is mentally fit? It’s a common lefty argument laid to waste by their own.

Top Bottom