• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The Special Counsel basically said no one would prosecute Stupid Uncle Joe for the ton of classified information violations, because he has **** for brains.

Will he come out as the narcissistic blowhard with Marines at parade-rest in the background, or will he step down?

Thoughts?

And by the way, intent has nothing to do with classified information violations.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's the democrat's best shot for 2024. They can blame the last three years on his senility, relocate all his cabinet picks, whitewash the media, and put their new guy out in front. Biden won't beat Trump, but I wouldn't bet against some of those waiting in the wings.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The Special Counsel basically said no one would prosecute Stupid Uncle Joe for the ton of classified information violations, because he has **** for brains.

Will he come out as the narcissistic blowhard with Marines at parade-rest in the background, or will he step down?

Thoughts?

And by the way, intent has nothing to do with classified information violations.
    At the lead up to his talk I told the wife he’s going to announce his decision to step out. We were watching live. I was surprised when he almost sounded cognizant of his surroundings. I told her he’s been practicing those words for hours. He was. You could physically see when he went off script.

D***, the s o b surprised me. D***. Guess I just gotta attempt to influence more folks to get to the poles n vote R. D***.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    From what I have heard the democrat plan is for Joe to win nomination. Then later in summer he bows out due to health. Party brings in Newsome.
    This is a scenario I can see happening. My thought on it though is what record of success can Newsome run on? Pretty much a flop as far as I can see. But I guess this country did vote for a senile man in the first place.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    That press conference was a disaster for Biden. They can’t hide him all cycle. We have no idea who is running our nation. I have to think the chatter about replacing him gets louder. Hopefully Trump skips a few lawyer bills to turn this into some ads.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That press conference was a disaster for Biden. They can’t hide him all cycle. We have no idea who is running our nation. I have to think the chatter about replacing him gets louder. Hopefully Trump skips a few lawyer bills to turn this into some ads.

I'm pretty sure Anthony Blinken is the one running the show.

Top Bottom