Does anyone know when the Logottee IN gun show is?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    This is the first that I have heard of this show. My guess it would have to be either at the Legion or the county fairgrounds. On a side note there will be a show in Huntingburg on November 15th & 16th.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    This is the first that I have heard of this show. My guess it would have to be either at the Legion or the county fairgrounds. On a side note there will be a show in Huntingburg on November 15th & 16th.

Is this between Jasper and Huntingburg at the 4-H fairgrounds? I attended one there a few years ago.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Is this between Jasper and Huntingburg at the 4-H fairgrounds? I attended one there a few years ago.

From the short time that I have been here, the show you are talking about happens in April that has been taking place at the Dubois County 4H fairgrounds. But that show has been moved to Huntingburg as of this year. The turnout for that show was good enough to make a new promoter throw another new show in Huntingburg this fall.

I would still like to hear more info about this new Logottee show thou.

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    The show in Logottee is Nov. 8 and 9. There was a gentleman from the Legion handing out flyers at he Bedford show. Which I have somehow lost again.
    The Huntingburg Kiwanas is having a fall show this year and they have moved to the Event Center in Huntingburg.

Top Bottom