Does a gay person have the right to be President?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Homosexuality shouldn't be a touchy subject, there is no reason for it to be. I fail to see how unless you yourself are gay how it effect you? How does being gay make Bob any less of a quality doctor, lawyer, trucker, UAW worker, soldier, or even President.

It tells you something about our country that if a guy/gal could come along and create jobs, knock down the debt, and do a great job people wouldn't want them in the office because they are gay.

What I don't understand is how someone being gay effects anyone but him/her and their partner. I have never seen a gay couple doing anything that straight couples haven't done when in public. No gay guys have ever tried to convert me, tried to molest me, or anyone I know for that matter. They have never tried to abduct any of my friends or families kids, never tried to sodomize my dog, never done anything that normal people don't do.

Lets face it, no one is going to change anyone opinion and I really don't even care to try. You and everyone else has the right to believe whatever you want on any topic. But what is absolute is that even though you have a right to feel however you want, you DO NOT or SHOULD NOT have the right to determine the rights of others and effect how they live their lives.

Gay people don't want to take your rights away, why do you want to take theirs away?

While I was in the Marine Corps, I had three fags try to come onto me. One guy invited me to a party. When I arrived, nobody was there. I was a bit suspicious. However, he said I was early. He made a drink for me which was very strong. After about a half hour, nobody else was there yet. I told him I had to go to my car to get something. I promptly left. On two separate occasions, I had guys stop to give me a ride. When I got in the car, they started rubbing my junk after a few minutes of conversation. I let them know I didn't appreciate such behavior.

I recently read a story involving alcohol and a homosexual soldier(or Marine. I don't remember which branch.) Anyway, one soldier gets sloppy drunk. His homosexual roommate decides that would be a good time to sodomize him. When the other soldier sobers up and finds out what happened, he beat his roommate to death(or something along those lines).

Maybe the homosexuals haven't tried to sodomize you, but they have tried to sodomize me and I didn't like it very much.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    and how is that different from a guy buying a girl drinks at a bar, taking her home, doin the nasty with her etc.

If I buy a female enough drinks to cause her to pass out, then have sex with her, I can very easily be charged with rape. If I have a female in my car and start rubbing her between the legs and it is an unwelcomed advance, then we are probably talking sexual battery.

Besides, my point was that I have had homosexuals trying to touch me inappropriately after having known them for five or ten minutes. Dark Shadow said he didn't know anybody that had ever been molested or had homos trying to convert them. I just wanted to introduce myself.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If I buy a female enough drinks to cause her to pass out, then have sex with her, I can very easily be charged with rape. If I have a female in my car and start rubbing her between the legs and it is an unwelcomed advance, then we are probably talking sexual battery.

Besides, my point was that I have had homosexuals trying to touch me inappropriately after having known them for five or ten minutes. Dark Shadow said he didn't know anybody that had ever been molested or had homos trying to convert them. I just wanted to introduce myself.

Please don't tell anyone about our camping trip when you woke up with skinned knees and elbows.:laugh:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    now you say a straight person has the right to be freaked out by a gay.

now if you were oc'ing a miss liberal flamejob and her kids started screaming in the middle of the store that you had a gun, you would have the mindset well, she should've known the law and shouldn't of freaked out and started screaming and had the police shove a shot gun in your face.

I wouldn't have that mindset. I might also think they a idiot, but then again it is my right to think that. I do have the mindset that the police shouldn't shove a shot gun in my face because of them though.

A person has a right to be freaked out by a gun, just as someone has a right to be freaked out by a gay/tattoos/multiple piercings etc.

you do but the person i quoted was being borderlined hateful.

and he said he was freaked out by gay people
    some people are freaked out by guns, he should be a little more understanding.

No he didn't say he was freaked out, just that it was their right to be freaked out if they were.

I fail to see how unless you yourself are gay how it effect you? How does being gay make Bob any less of a quality doctor,...

Heck it might even make him a better one, if he was a proctologist. :): Well maybe a bit more thorough at least. Not sure if I could say the same if he was a gynecologist.

No gay guys have ever tried to convert me, tried to molest me, or anyone I know for that matter.

I went to a gay bar one time with some friends. I had a couple of guys try to 'convert' me after they found out I was straight. I've heard that for some of them it is an major achievement, comparable to how some guys look at getting a girls cherry.

And I know several guys that have been molested, myself included.

But to answer the OP, sure they have the right to run if they meet the other qualifications. And if elected serve. If I thought he/she would be a good president I would vote for him/her.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    While I was in the Marine Corps, I had three fags try to come onto me. One guy invited me to a party. When I arrived, nobody was there. I was a bit suspicious. However, he said I was early. He made a drink for me which was very strong. After about a half hour, nobody else was there yet. I told him I had to go to my car to get something. I promptly left. On two separate occasions, I had guys stop to give me a ride. When I got in the car, they started rubbing my junk after a few minutes of conversation. I let them know I didn't appreciate such behavior.

I recently read a story involving alcohol and a homosexual soldier(or Marine. I don't remember which branch.) Anyway, one soldier gets sloppy drunk. His homosexual roommate decides that would be a good time to sodomize him. When the other soldier sobers up and finds out what happened, he beat his roommate to death(or something along those lines).

Maybe the homosexuals haven't tried to sodomize you, but they have tried to sodomize me and I didn't like it very much.

Did any of these urban legends conclude with you waking up, only to find a fisherman's bloody prosthetic hook hanging from your junk?

Last edited:

ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    Gay for president?

YES! We should look at political orientation and affiliation before and personal sexual orientation or affiliation! With some of the men we have voted in as the President already why would it matter? We have had some really dumb men in the oval office that were straight and their sexual choice didnt help them. How would Gay hurt us?:dunno:

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Did any of these urban legends conclude with you waking up, only to find a fisherman's bloody prosthetic hook hanging from your junk?

Urban legends? The first personal incident I related happened in Louisville, KY, somewhere between January and March of 1986. This was while I was attending tank school at Ft. Knox. The next two incidents happened in 1986 or 1987 while I was stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC. I don't remember the exact time for the last two incidents. I think they occurred towards the end of 1986, beginning of 1987. That was the only time I was without a vehicle while I was in the Marine Corps, other than boot camp and tank school. I owned a vehicle while I was in boot camp and tank school, but I wasn't allowed to have it with me.

custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    If you can do the job why should it matter.

“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.”
    -Joseph Stalin

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    yeah, we're gonna go with, disrespectful and extremely misleading.

On a more relevant subject:

WHY IS THIS THREAD EVEN STILL GOING?!?!?!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Disrespectful? Have you even seen some of the "new age" bibles. What I stated what light compared to those. Thats ignoring I literally said nothing derogatory. I've had several people continue this conversation with me via PM and they seem to get it, sir.

A person has a right to be freaked out by a gun, just as someone has a right to be freaked out by a gay/tattoos/multiple piercings etc.
    You're making his point (I think). Unless you're agreeing with him. Because on a gun forum, I think its safe to assume we all know better than to be freaked out merely by guns. At best, people get freaked out by the person behind the gun. The exact same argument could be applied to tattoos. lol

Repped

I think before we make up things to be worried about sexual assalts involving gays, we should clean up the boat load of real ones involving women. Ironic how thats not a big issue but people's ego's...er, gay's serving is...

“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.”
    -Joseph Stalin
    Does that include all men being created equal, liberty, pursuit of happiness, etc etc etc? Acceptance too maybe? Anyone can play the morality card. Thats weak.

Top Bottom