• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Watched a show a few days ago that mentioned it and its 3600 year visit into the inter solar system.
    I dont know if it exist or not ,but it will be wild if it does. If it is real,I would venture to guess this would be the cause of the disasters that the Bible speak of in the last days.Could be something to it as ancient civilizations speak of it.There is a lot of bizzare stories that go along with it as well. Time will tell, just curious what others think or have read about the subject.

RacineDKringle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Planet X was always the 'goofy' answer on the polls on the randi.org boards, so I believe it does indeed exist because it's always my default stupid answer on the polls on that board.

In fact, I keep looking for it on the polls on here. Kinda bummed there's no Planet Y. Seems like it would spawn a lot of funny jokes.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    We reside on planet X, as the algebraic form for the unknown; as there is no intelligent life here.

Planet Y is the world exclusively dominated by women. Not for the chromosome, but for the phrase, "Why, why, why?"

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    The asteroid belt mey be where planet X was, certainly enough mass to be. Or it may be a planet that never formed.
    It is generally believed that the Moon was caused by an impact.
    But it was also generally believed that Pluto was a planet, that the Earth was the center of the Solar system, and that Rosie O'Donnell had talent.

Top Bottom