• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    A warning so you won't lose money like I have.

I ordered a kydex holster from JMC back in September. My account was debited and the wait began. Several weeks later with no holster and no explanatory email I started calling and sending messages through the JMC website. All have been ignored. It was past the 45 day deadline so the dispute I filed through PayPal was useless.

Turns out others had been screwed too. I followed the link to the ITS Tactical review and saw some posts that others had left. I wish I had checked that out before I ordered.

Learn from my loss and avoid JMC Holsters.

C ya,

brian

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    This is posted on their Facebook page FWIW

I have received a few emails recently and are unable to reply at this time. I am deployed to Louisiana for storm relief and do not currently have an internet connection. All emails are being delivered to my phone however I get an error message when I try to reply. I will get caught up on communication as soon as I am able. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!

I have received a few emails recently and are unable to reply at this time. I am deployed to Louisiana for storm relief and do not currently have an internet connection. All emails are being delivered to my phone however I get an error message when I try to reply. I will get caught up on communication as soon as I am able. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

No excuse whatsoever!!!!

If you take money for a product, that makes you a buisness.

You must provide the product in a timely fashion or a refund
    or else its a theft.

Jimmy

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington

So he's able to update Facebook but not willing to disable his ability to take money on his official website? GONG!!!! :noway:

Was there any indication of when his deployment to Louisiana began? What storm was this, anyway?

Fishersjohn48, this is in no way directed at you...I actually appreciate you bringing this to my attention as I don't Facebook. I am, however, throwing a BS flag on JCM Holsters.

Thanks,

brian

Top Bottom