• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greeper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    I know these stories have been posted before. I'll add mine to the mix.

On Sunday my wife's family had a gathering for a couple of birthdays and even had some folks from New York (a Long Island couple and an aunt from the Finger Lakes area). I had planned to disarm before entering the house, but spaced the plan as the kids were jumping out of the car. I normally carry a Glock 19 in a CrossBreed Super Tuck and can wear a simple shirt without being seen. This time I was in a striped button-down shirt and had no chance of being discovered...or so I thought.

As we were planning to leave, one aunt, who's always playfully flirtatious to me though I'm 20 years younger, gave me an especially comfortable hug. When her hand slid down to the butt (gun's...not mine), she jerked it back up, but kept the hug going as if nothing had happened. Now her son-in-law is an enforcement officer and carries in his civvies too so I'm certain she knew what she was feeling, and only pulled away because she knew what it was, not that she objected.

The second hug was just a friendly sideways one and her hand went right on the hand-grip. She gave me/it an extra squeeze and smiled like she knew and would "keep my secret".

All in all, a positive experience though if I had ran it through my mind before hand, I'd have expected a ruckus that booted us out of the party and banned us from seeing the nieces/nephews (think of the children).

Carry on.

Greeper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Is the aunt your relative, or your wife's? If the latter, then I'm getting a Penthouse Forum vibe here. Tagging along for the full story...

Alright, ya perv, she's actually a woman that married my wife's biological uncle...it's legal in all 50 states. Besides, she's a harmless flirt in her 60's. Now go gouge your mental eyes on that visual...

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Grandma Helen: Oh Sam, let me look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies.

Grandpa Fred: [chuckles] I better go get my magnifying glass.

Grandma Helen: Oh, and they are so perky.

Grandma Helen: [reaches to cup them]

Samantha: [cut to Sam's bedroom] I can't believe my Grandmother actually felt me up.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This could be the Best Topic Ever. "My Adventures Cougar Hunting in the Family"

Before the lock and subsequent redaction.

rhino out!

scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Grandma Helen: Oh Sam, let me look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies.

Grandpa Fred: [chuckles] I better go get my magnifying glass.

Grandma Helen: Oh, and they are so perky.

Grandma Helen: [reaches to cup them]

Samantha: [cut to Sam's bedroom] I can't believe my Grandmother actually felt me up.
    16 candles?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    winkingcougar.jpg

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My mother in law hugs me constantly to the level of annoying, that's just her. But since she's been married to a cop for 40+ years, I don't think it even registers in her head when she's bouncing around my firearm. Her own muscle memory is used to it I suppose. He and I are both left handed to boot...
    None of the spinster aunts on that side have ever said anything or looked at me funny, but I know they've all bumped into it forcing their hugs on me. One of their brothers is a retired cop also, so maybe that helps.
    I have had some surprised looks from wives of friends though. Nobody has ever said anything except one obnoxious one that likes to hear her own voice and blab about everything... you know the type.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Alright, ya perv, she's actually a woman that married my wife's biological uncle...it's legal in all 50 states. Besides, she's a harmless flirt in her 60's. Now go gouge your mental eyes on that visual...

Christie Brinkley 60s or Roseanne Barr 60s?

Top Bottom