• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    got 20 AA 1500ma recharge batteries for 5 bucks. They are the NiMh kind for Malibu solar lights. they go in the spares

Got a sling and gun cleaner for 8 bucks and 1 buck.

got three, 3 D cell mag light LED bulbs for 5 bucks each

guess I'll have to wander down discount row more often at the store.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    wal mart?

I always manage to make it home with some extra supplies everytime I go to Big box mart. While their selectin is not huge you can always find something to get.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I was walking around Walmart and found their flashlight section. Cant remember the company, but there is a collection of lights that are aluminum bodied, end switched LED lights comparable to Surefire and such right there. Good price and look decent. I will buy one and put it through my trials (involving all manner of things that will never occur to a regular flashlight, including my favorite: In the toilet bowl test.)

They may not be Surefire, but then again, when do I need a flashlight to stop a bullet. That is why I have a level 2 vest...

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Clearance Aisle is hit or miss but I always make a pass by it.

Very Hit or Miss in my area. It seems to me that the bigger Wal-Marts have the better clearance. My area still has the very small Wal-Marts and the clearance items are usually just a few pennies cheaper than the original price. I can find the same items on clearance at the super Wal-Marts for less than half the price but then I have the 45 minute drive to contend with.

Fordmadman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    New Castle
    I went there a week ago and bought a cleaning tip for 75 cents then I seen they had 100 shotgun rounds for 20 bucks I should of got them but didn't have a whole lot of money on me.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I went there a week ago and bought a cleaning tip for 75 cents then I seen they had 100 shotgun rounds for 20 bucks I should of got them but didn't have a whole lot of money on me.
    No, go to Dicks and buy Remington gun club ammo by the case, 10 boxes, and then turn in the factory rebate.

10 times better ammo, same price.

After hunting season, some times shotgun ammo is on the clearance shelf at Walmart but it will be heavy loads, steel or duck loads but often cheap!!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I picked up some Marlin rimfire bolt gun mags for $3.50 each. Didn't need them but saw an opportunity. Promptly placed them on another site and sold them all for $9 each within 50 minutes. While the clearance isle may not have something you are interested in, it can still benefit you. I wasn't interested in the magazines, but somebody else was. He got a great deal and I made a little money out of it. Both parties happy! :):

Oh, btw, I'm new here! This is my first post! I didn't realize this forum was here until today. It's good to be here.

Top Bottom