Did Obama write "Dreams From My Father", or did his buddy Bill Ayers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Violent Communist Ayers Admits For Third Time He Wrote Obama's Memoir - Investors.com

Investors dot com and Investor's Business Daily is not a fly by night group, so it really makes you wonder, did the liar-in-chief really write his book, or another fabrication on his part, and the book that launched his political career ghost written by Ayers?

Famous people with no literary talent always have ghost writers. I'm 100% positive that while Obama may have had some input, he did not write it himself. Not sure if I believe Ayers wrote it entirely, either. I am sure Ayers contributed though given the sheer number of inconsistencies in the book.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This is news?

Yes, Bill Ayers wrote it. Used to meet with Obama at his condo in East View Park. Nice place.

1257122987.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Ghost writing is common. Glenn Beck hasn't written any of his books. He had some input, (except on the Overton book, which was entirely written by another person), but that's about all. Same for Palin and many others out there. Obama isn't the first, nor shall he be the last.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't think the guy, Obama, has had an original thought since he has been out of diapers.

How do you think he's supposed to write a book?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Ghost writing is common. Glenn Beck hasn't written any of his books. He had some input, (except on the Overton book, which was entirely written by another person), but that's about all. Same for Palin and many others out there. Obama isn't the first, nor shall he be the last.

I don 't think the issue is that Obama himself didn't write the book. The issue is that a devout communist revolutionary and terrorist, who Obama claims to have no relationship with, was involved in any way. Because if he was involved Obama was caught lying, and consorting with the worst sort of fellow.

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    The problem is not that BA wrote the BHO autobiography.
    The problem is that BHO claimed publicly several times that he (BHO) wrote his autobiography,
    and, that BHO claimed he and Ayers were not close. Only casual aquaintances.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I cannot remember a time when any celebrity has ever admitted that a ghostwriter wrote their book, unless the ghost had a credit on the cover. Admitting that it was ghostwritten would be a rarity, not the norm. Again, look at Glenn Beck. He plasters his name all over his books, all ghostwritten, and goes on in public as if he was the sole author. It's just the way the game is played.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    BS from him, or BS from Ayres.
    It's all BS no matter how you look at it.
    That spoiled brat in the WH is a prime example of a waste of air, food, space, and toilet paper.....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I cannot remember a time when any celebrity has ever admitted that a ghostwriter wrote their book, unless the ghost had a credit on the cover. Admitting that it was ghostwritten would be a rarity, not the norm. Again, look at Glenn Beck. He plasters his name all over his books, all ghostwritten, and goes on in public as if he was the sole author. It's just the way the game is played.
    It's not that a ghostwriter was used. Of course Obama didn't write that. The issue is who wrote it. You can compare this with Glenn Beck when you can show us something comparable, which would have to be along the lines that Glenn Beck's ghostwriter has ties to the Klan.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's not that a ghostwriter was used. Of course Obama didn't write that. The issue is who wrote it. You can compare this with Glenn Beck when you can show us something comparable, which would have to be along the lines that Glenn Beck's ghostwriter has ties to the Klan.
    We don't know who Becks, Palin's or anyones ghosts, are. Don't really care. Just like I don't care about Obama's. Didn't read his book and have no plans to. Many ghostwriters could be alcoholics or addicts. Communists or what have you. I really don't care. Ayres? He's a nobody. A minuscule footnote in the history of the 60's who has faded into obscurity. Why should any of us care?

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Famous people with no literary talent always have ghost writers.

Uh, if I am not mistaken, Oblamer was NOT famous when that book was written. In fact, he sold the book as some kind of insightful piece on the black experience, NOT an auto bio. Who the heck writes an ab at 30 with virtually no life experiences to speak of???? Just part of his narcisstic hubris.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    We don't know who Becks, Palin's or anyones ghosts, are. Don't really care. Just like I don't care about Obama's. Didn't read his book and have no plans to. Many ghostwriters could be alcoholics or addicts. Communists or what have you. I really don't care. Ayres? He's a nobody. A minuscule footnote in the history of the 60's who has faded into obscurity. Why should any of us care?

Was the Ayers that is being referred to as a miniscule footnote from the 60's the same one who bombed police stations?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Was the Ayers that is being referred to as a miniscule footnote from the 60's the same one who bombed police stations?
    So, I've heard. Lots of stupid **** occurred in the 60's and people either got arrested for it or blew themselves up, as Ayers buddies did. He's insignificant.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    My dad was sent from Ft. Carson to D.C for the race riots after MLK was killed. Does that qualify as the stupid **** that went on in the 60's. Does that count as insignificant? Good thing he wasn't accused of being a bully or there would be some "Tall splainin' to do".

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Interesting that now, when the revelation can't possibly do any political harm - such as preventing him from being re-elected - the admission comes out that not only did Obama lie about writing the book, but he also lied about his association with Bill Ayers. This is not a particularly surprising revelation to those of us who knew him for a lying liar from the beginning of his initial campaign for the Presidency, and with all the damage being done by his other lies, this particular one is just an "aftershock" to the "earthquake" that has become ObamaCare and his "if you like your doctor and your healthcare plan, you can keep them" pledge.

Top Bottom