• ...and so much more!
  • SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    I live in Muncie, where there isn't a Dick's. I got a gift card to Dick's for Christmas. So I was wondering if anyone knows if the Hamilton Town Center Dick's specifically (or any other Dick's for that matter) has any 5.56 or .223 ammo in stock?

Also, do they still sell AR's? AR accessories, at all?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I refuse to go back to Dick's but the last time I was at the one in Hamilton Town Center I don't recall them having much, if any, ammo out and I don't recall what they had behind the shelves. I'm quite sure they won't sell ARs now, and accessories were pretty limited.

Since you have the gift card already, I'd use it there only to stock up on cleaning supplies and maybe some way overpriced clothing.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I cringe at the thought of talking to anyone behind a Dick's gun counter. Use the card for a nice baseball or ping pong paddle.

xHwyLT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Monroe
    Use the gift card to buy ammo or gun accessories. They were selling Troy battle sights for AR's at a discount. They also seem to be looking to get rid of all their Blackhawk accessories for the AR's, at a pretty decent price.
    As far as .223 ammo, they don't have any. I've never seen 5.56 sold in Dick's.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I live in Muncie, where there isn't a Dick's. I got a gift card to Dick's for Christmas. So I was wondering if anyone knows if the Hamilton Town Center Dick's specifically (or any other Dick's for that matter) has any 5.56 or .223 ammo in stock?

Also, do they still sell AR's? AR accessories, at all?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dick's no longer sell's ARs. Made some big announcements and broke some big contracts in the process.

Unfortunately the worst thing you could do is NOT use the gift card (would be free money for them) but I would not spend a penny more than the card there.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I walked into our local Dick's, and handed them my rewards card. After the AR fiasco, i will no longer shop at their store, and that includes stuff for basketball and baseball.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    From what I am bneing told friends have went to the Dick's in Champaign, IL and they have no guns, no ammo and have pulled the whole section of the store.

Not sure I will ever visit a Dick's not that I have much anyway..

TJ

Top Bottom