• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll put it on my calendar. I hope to make it. Are there gonna be nametags so we can put our screen names on them?

I'll try to get some over to Allen. I still have plenty from the last open shoot. (and a box of rolls of blank tags that will never get used.)

Allen, are you going to the Proteq open shoot May13? If so, and you dont mind, I'll print plenty so you can take them with you to that event since I cant make it.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I'll try to get some over to Allen. I still have plenty from the last open shoot. (and a box of rolls of blank tags that will never get used.)

Allen, are you going to the Proteq open shoot May13? If so, and you dont mind, I'll print plenty so you can take them with you to that event since I cant make it.

Unfortunatly, the powers that be scheduled the ProTec shoot without checking with me. Diamond Collision will be the location of an AK build party that day. Details in the gunsmith thread.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon

Some awesome name tags appeared on my desk the other day while I was out. I assume it is you I have to thank for this?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some awesome name tags appeared on my desk the other day while I was out. I assume it is you I have to thank for this?

Yessir! I had to make a run to Parabellum so I dropped them off on the way by. Sorry I missed you.

And as for Proteq, I wasnt consulted either. Apparently Don emailed two other members who have organized them in the past and they didnt respond to him nor say anything here. So Don blindly set the date since he couldnt get any input. I'll be with Coach and BBI that day.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yessir! I had to make a run to Parabellum so I dropped them off on the way by. Sorry I missed you.

And as for Proteq, I wasnt consulted either. Apparently Don emailed two other members who have organized them in the past and they didnt respond to him nor say anything here. So Don blindly set the date since he couldnt get any input. I'll be with Coach and BBI that day.

Bummer

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Bump ttt. :ar15::ar15:
    I have some INGO swag and am rounding other items for door prizes.

We are not your average Body Shop, let us show you.
    If you the least bit interested come and attend.
    There will be food too.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Since I live 2 miles away, and I've been there with crunched cars several times, and there's swag, and I have a dent in my Civic, and I'm considering a Glock slide other than black. Everybody catch the Honda Civic-Glock connection?

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Since I live 2 miles away, and I've been there with crunched cars several times, and there's swag, and I have a dent in my Civic, and I'm considering a Glock slide other than black. Everybody catch the Honda Civic-Glock connection?

Uhm...neither are fast? Just kidding, hope you still come :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    People will do anything for free Advertizing.
    I wonder is he will have one of those big white signs, "NO GUNS ALLOWED INSIDE". LIKE HE STATES HERE ON, INGUNOWNERS.COM

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    People will do anything for free Advertizing.
    I wonder is he will have one of those big white signs, "NO GUNS ALLOWED INSIDE". LIKE HE STATES HERE ON, INGUNOWNERS.COM

You are so off target here. This is in appreciation of INGO and the support Diamond Collision has received form it's members. I expect a lot of people to be carrying CC or OC is fine, just leave them holstered and yes I am advertising what we do, but I am offering a service that is worth advertising and we have fun at these events.

Sorry you feel this way and if there is anything I have done to offend you please PM me and let me know.
    Thanks,
    Allen

Top Bottom