• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I can`t quite figure out why were aren`t hearing the demon-crats in the House squealing like demons hit with holy water over this. You`d think they`d be demanding answers to why the feds sent this New Mexico State Trooper to be slaughtered for no apparent reason.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Feds are the scum of the planet.

The agents involved should be charged with 3rd degree murder. They sent this officer, knowingly, to meet his end so they could play their fed games.

I would be surprised if they didn't intend for the officer to die, as that would help them stack additional charges on the perp, and they will never be held accountable for it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Since we're winding down foriegn wars, the gov't should turn SOCOM loose on the cartels as foreign terrorist organizations, with "kill or capture" orders and mil-spec ROE.
    Fed.gov hasn't paid attention to the posse commitatus act in awhile and the cartel members generally aren't citizens, and are here illegally. But since the senile usurper told CBP and ICE not to call illegal aliens "illegal aliens", we'll have to wait for a different admin

I've long argued for dropping the ME wars in favor of moping up the cartels. It's actually in our national interest as it's a significant reason for illegal immigration, and the source of many drugs in this country.

I don't mean fighting a war on our soil, I mean full mobilization into Mexico. If necessary, keep pushing forward until the cartels don't exist on this side of the ocean anymore. Would actually be doing some good in the world with military force for a change.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    At best this is incompetence.

Well let's ponder for a moment.....
    One is central.
    One is local.

I may have mentioned it before, but in case I have not, it is well past time for States to revoke their delegated powers.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i first read this story and watched the entire video, including the eventual chase & demise of the murderer back in march. the poor trooper had no idea who he was stopping. the feds heard the call for the stop but noone alerted the trooper to wait for back up. the feds were minites behind him and had more cops in the know about a half mile in front of him according to the story i read.

Top Bottom