• rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    At best this is incompetence.

At worst a planned hit.

Wow sounds like he got setup, led like a lamb to the slaughter. Standard procedure to have 2 officers for any potential felony stop right? They could have at least put another officer in the car with him. Not a good look for DHS.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Since we're winding down foriegn wars, the gov't should turn SOCOM loose on the cartels as foreign terrorist organizations, with "kill or capture" orders and mil-spec ROE.
    Fed.gov hasn't paid attention to the posse commitatus act in awhile and the cartel members generally aren't citizens, and are here illegally. But since the senile usurper told CBP and ICE not to call illegal aliens "illegal aliens", we'll have to wait for a different admin

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Makes you wonder why any local cop should ever cooperate with the feds. Apparently all they are to them is cannon fodder
    Ruby Ridge, Waco, james comey and his criminal activities as Director, peter strzok, and these don`t even scratch the surface of the evil deeds perpetrated by the feds. And now of course, add the execution of this New Mexico State Trooper.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I can't comment because I would no doubt be banned. And board members VOTED for the idiot in charge.
    What are you talking about? :dunno:

This happened Feb 4th. Who exactly do you think was in charge of that case at that time? The current DHS secretary (Biden's nominee) assumed office only two days before this incident.

I don't like Biden, but not everything is his fault.

Now back to the incident - did the officer have any clue as to who he was stopping? It seems like a pretext stop (window tint), and he asks the driver to come back to his car. That doesn't sound like the officer had any clue. And if it is true that info was withheld... that's f***ed up and heads should roll.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Uncensored? That video is missing several minutes.

(Obviously violence & language warning. I can't just link it without the new software embedding it, so I'm hoping this isn't over the line.)

It`s been very recently edited, the time I looked at it, it unfortunately showed the entire ordeal. I wish I had only seen the edited version, it was brutal.

Top Bottom