• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    My GF gave me these grips for Christmas.
    I like how they compliment the carbon fiber finish:rockwoot:

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4988.jpg

harry1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    South Bend
    I CARRY A GUN CAUSE A 'COP' IS TOO HEAVY!!

God you talk about a line for a bumper sticker or a tee shirt ----excellent
    I am going to get one made up.

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Nice! I have been thinking about getting different grips. Those make a statement lol!

Trust me, those grips aren't practical, but then again, neither is the DE :D

Either way, I like both the grips and the DE, practicality aside and all.:rockwoot:

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    hey muncie, if u dont mind me asking where did u get that finish done?? How much that run you???? if u dnt wana answer thats ok i understand. I just got a jericho "baby eagle", and i think i want to refinish it as im not really into the plain ole flat black look on the jericho. thanks.

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    hey muncie, if u dont mind me asking where did u get that finish done?? How much that run you???? if u dnt wana answer thats ok i understand. I just got a jericho "baby eagle", and i think i want to refinish it as im not really into the plain ole flat black look on the jericho. thanks.

It's a hydrographics finish, that a shop near Indy (greenwood?) did for me a few years back. They had a booth at the 1500 showing everything from carbon fiber ARs to camo ATV plastic. If I recall it was around $150, they did a pretty good job.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Trust me, those grips aren't practical, but then again, neither is the DE :D

Either way, I like both the grips and the DE, practicality aside and all.:rockwoot:

I wasn't figuring that they would be lol. Hogue makes rubberized ones. I think that is what I want to put on mine but I really think those grips look cool! I am glad to see another happy DE owner on the list! We did not buthem because they are practical. We did it because they are bad a$$ and a lot of fun!
    :yesway: :D

Top Bottom