• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tstormdrums

Plinker
    Feb 19, 2012
    Howard County
    Taking delivery on my new Johnson Safe next Friday and I am REALLY looking forward to the best in the business. Jeff has been great and working with me to get me exactly what I wanted. More after it gets here!

tstormdrums

Plinker
    Feb 19, 2012
    Howard County
    I placed my order in early February, before he got really busy after the first show of the season. I think luck was in my side with timing because I know the delivery time got a lot longer...but from all I heard, they are WELL worth the wait!

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Taking delivery on my new Johnson Safe next Friday and I am REALLY looking forward to the best in the business. Jeff has been great and working with me to get me exactly what I wanted. More after it gets here!

So, have you taken delivery yet? Need an update with pictures!

tstormdrums

Plinker
    Feb 19, 2012
    Howard County
    Yes it is all in and bolted down! I could not be happier! Will post pictures in the next day or so. Jeff came to the house...He said 11 am and he was there at 11 am sharp! I swear he had it off of his trailer and in place in about 10 minutes. Jeff really knows his business! Not only was the safe even better that I expected, but I was even happier when Jeff told me of the trouble he goes through to make sure every single piece he uses is either made in Indiana, or at least in the United States! That alone is worth the price! Thank you Jeff! I love the safe! :rockwoot::rockwoot::patriot::yesway:

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Glad to hear you took delivery and that you're happy with his product. Jeff is currently working on mine. Post up pictures when you can, would love to see it!

Top Bottom