• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    This class is filling up quickly. As of right now, there are 5 more slots available, first come, first serve. We will also keep an alternate list jic someone drops out.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I may be bias... but there is not a better training value around central Indiana.

hschmidt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    this is exiting

i will look forward to meeting you all there (if i do not get lost again) - i did the dp 1 and 2 with these gentlemen and it was great (especially 2) and i can hardly wait for this one.....

i have not found a light/holster combination that will work for me - still looking though.. i do have extra cap mounted lights (low and high) - so if you need one....

see you there

Henrik

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    i will look forward to meeting you all there (if i do not get lost again) - i did the dp 1 and 2 with these gentlemen and it was great (especially 2) and i can hardly wait for this one.....

i have not found a light/holster combination that will work for me - still looking though.. i do have extra cap mounted lights (low and high) - so if you need one....

see you there

Henrik

Henrik:

Do you have holster for your gun that works without the light mounted?

Most holsters for guns with lights attached are done to order (like Blade-Tech), so it may too late get something made. You might want to see if Comp-Tac can make something for you on short order.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Based on the list I have now, the class is full. If your registration and paymen is already in the mail, we'll have to work something out and you'll definitely be first on the waiting list.

Edit to add:

Okay . . . I just sent confirmation email to everyone I have on my list who is confirmed by submission of paperwork and payment. If you did not receive that email and you think you're registered, please contact me via email. Either we have not received your registration or somehow you were omitted from the list.

Joseph@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Got the confirmation email... Why does it say 10DEC10 ? Isn't the class Dec 4th?

Because I am incapable of understanding how calendars work.

I'm planning something else for 10DEC10 and my wires got crossed (again).

sorry!

The correct date was in the subject line, though!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Okay . . . things are shaping-up nicely. We can probably wedge a couple more people into the class if must, so contact me if you really, really want to join us.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just heard the weather. Possible sticking snow Saturday into Sunday.:rockwoot:
    burl1-300x248.jpg

Top Bottom