• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Now 3 days instead of 4! Friday thru Sunday this year.

The Deer, Turkey, & Waterfowl Expo is in the Expo Hall (along 38th Street, the pavilion on the west end of the fairgrounds.)

I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA Booth Friday, possibly Saturday. David Conte (AKA my NRA-ILA POC) will be there so we'll have all the cool whiz-bang stuff at the booth (we kick it old-school at the 1500.)

The Deer, Turkey, & Waterfowl Expo smells nice. You can have your EDC, and have an adult beverage if you like.

The Boat and RV Show is running at the same time, seems like one ticket gets you into both shows.

If you find yourself there stop by and holler at me. It's always good to meet INGOers in the wild.

If the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth will be in the center aisle near the stage where the seminars take place. We're usually next to the Canadian Bear Hunt folks. Super nice folks, aye!

Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    Now 3 days instead of 4! Friday thru Sunday this year.

The Deer, Turkey, & Waterfowl Expo is in the Expo Hall (along 38th Street, the pavilion on the west end of the fairgrounds.)

I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA Booth Friday, possibly Saturday. David Conte (AKA my NRA-ILA POC) will be there so we'll have all the cool whiz-bang stuff at the booth (we kick it old-school at the 1500.)

The Deer, Turkey, & Waterfowl Expo smells nice. You can have your EDC, and have an adult beverage if you like.

The Boat and RV Show is running at the same time, seems like one ticket gets you into both shows.

If you find yourself there stop by and holler at me. It's always good to meet INGOers in the wild.

If the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth will be in the center aisle near the stage where the seminars take place. We're usually next to the Canadian Bear Hunt folks. Super nice folks, aye!

If the people from Knightstown, IN are there selling their Jerky, I highly recommend stopping and getting some! It's off the charts!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Traditional preshow breakfast… I know I post this a lot, but the tradition started with working with Churchmouse at the 1500. I miss Tim.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Deer Turkey and Waterfowl Expo. THE BIG STORY!! Wow there is a mob of people out the door.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It has slowed down a bit… The first hour or so this was like work or something.

Top Bottom