• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My dad calls me and asks if a Bersa Thunder .380 is a good gun. I say yes and ask who has it and how much. It's at a pawn ahop where a family member's fiancee work and he can sell it for $180. Dad said ok, I'll get it. It's even the 2 tone model.

I'll look it over when I get over there next weekend. My dad finds some good deals.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's a great deal on that gun. I think I got more than that on trade when I let my last one go. It's hard to go wrong with a reliable pistol for under $200.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My dad calls me and asks if a Bersa Thunder .380 is a good gun. I say yes and ask who has it and how much. It's at a pawn ahop where a family member's fiancee work and he can sell it for $180. Dad said ok, I'll get it. It's even the 2 tone model.

I'll look it over when I get over there next weekend. My dad finds some good deals.

Good price, indeed.

FYI, the duotone is the least expensive of all the variants because the frame is aluminum.

tocws2002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    KY
    That's a good price if it's not ragged out, but for that price I'd look at it hard if it were for sale near me. My wife shoots one, duo-tone also, and it's a great little gun.

-jb

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I finally got to inspect it last weekend. Nice and clean. Looks like it was shot very little.

Funny story.......I went to field strip it and forgot it's a blow back design. With the slide back, I pulled the takedown pin out. My mistake. A quick Youtube search on disassembly and I understood how it works. Now to get the pin back in. Took some patience but I did get it, with no idiot marks either.

Last edited:

dman424

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    That's a great price!! I would expect to pay around $300 for a duo tone Bersa. And I've never been to a pawn shop that has guns priced reasonably.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Have owned 5 Bersas, 3 of the CC, a Bersa .380, and the only one I sitll have is the Thunder 9! Every one of them have been a blast to shoot, easy to clean! I regret selling off all my CC's. I need to find another one one of these days to replace it...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My dad and I finally got out to the range today and shot this pistol. Accurate and light recoiling but the beavertail digs into the web of my hand. After about 20 rounds or so, I couldn't do it anymore. I tried to adjust my grip higher and lower to no avail.
    My Dad didn't have any problems with it.

Top Bottom