• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    We started out where we should, the INGO booth. Thanks to KellyinAvon and CM for their hospitality. Christa loves her tee shirt and Dad loves his hat. Swag is good.
    Next stop Brad and the patron saint of blades, Knife Lady.
    I don't remember the brand of Christa's auto, but KL loves 'em, and that's good enough for me.
    I got a Kershaw Launch, and I love it.
    Next stop Paintball Addiction,'s booth to pick up a .22 mag. Thanks again.
    Last stop, an ankle holster for Christa. Here she is at.the booth.
    20170317_171136_zpsk84fzb7i.jpg

All in all, the kind of day I live for.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Christa bought a Boker auto. It was a real pleasure assisting her with finding that right knife for her. You must be very proud of her. She is awesome.:rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I notice the boys in the left of the picture are distracted by something.

Possibly the fact that someone is taking pictures in a place that cameras/photography/videography are not allowed?
    Dan

I really don't think that is what the guys are concerned about...:laugh: They are clearly checking her out...
    As the Dad of 19 and 24 yr old daughters, I have a 6th sense about such things...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really don't think that is what the guys are concerned about...:laugh: They are clearly checking her out...
    As the Dad of 19 and 24 yr old daughters, I have a 6th sense about such things...

In a huge room full of testosterone she was a breath of fresh air. Very nice young lady. And the name "Dead Eye" is apparently well deserved.

It was our pleasure to meet them both.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    We started out where we should, the INGO booth. Thanks to KellyinAvon and CM for their hospitality. Christa loves her tee shirt and Dad loves his hat. Swag is good.
    Next stop Brad and the patron saint of blades, Knife Lady.
    I don't remember the brand of Christa's auto, but KL loves 'em, and that's good enough for me.
    I got a Kershaw Launch, and I love it.
    Next stop Paintball Addiction,'s booth to pick up a .22 mag. Thanks again.
    Last stop, an ankle holster for Christa. Here she is at.the booth.

All in all, the kind of day I live for.

Too cool. What a great daddy you are, and how great to have a kid that loves guns and the Second Amendment!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I believe they are looking to see if they can spot her new ankle holster eh ?
    By the way Dead Eye is that you reaching for your wallet in the pic to pay for all the stuff she's carrying, or were you just scratching your ...? :)
    Either way my daughters and granddaughter are gun raised too!

Last edited:

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008

I have to agree with Dad!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Not sure what the deal with pictures is. Maybe it's because I'm a 'vendor' and was reserving the INGO booth, but staff encouraged photo taking in our case.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Possibly the fact that someone is taking pictures in a place that cameras/photography/videography are not allowed?
    Dan

Yeah. That was probably it. Thanks, Dan.

Too cool. What a great daddy you are, and how great to have a kid that loves guns and the Second Amendment!

Thanks, Greg. They both had model 60s growing up, and h&r .410s. Neither one cared for her shotgun, though. We used to take a cardboard tier sheet, mark an X on it with a wax pencil, and have at. Closest one to the X won whatever coin came out of my pocket next. The competition was fierce! LOL. Those were golden days, and I treasure them.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That sounds like a dang good time there.
    Years ago when time and ammo seemed to be more plentiful we spent many a afternoon burning through ammo with my dad & brother....think I will call dad and brother and see if I can't set something up. Thanks for the idea

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    All my kids are grown up but with 4 teenage grand daughters (18, 18, 16 and 13) I know the feeling too. Too many times we've been out to dinner or shopping and I see teenage boys ogling them. It still raises the hairs on the back of my neck!
    Dan

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    All my kids are grown up but with 4 teenage grand daughters (18, 18, 16 and 13) I know the feeling too. Too many times we've been out to dinner or shopping and I see teenage boys ogling them. It still raises the hairs on the back of my neck!
    Dan

My daughter is only 5 and I already bristle when she starts talking about the boys in her preschool. There is a set of twins she keeps mentioning. Ugh. I am not looking forward to her growing up.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I too know the feeling...16yo daughter is always getting checked out by the boys. The worat is when you stop at a gas station or something and some guy ogles her that is obviously too old..I called a guy out the other day. I was like hey quit looking at her ass she's only 16 pervert. He got lippy about it but so what. Mess with my kid it's game on. Lol.

Top Bottom