• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    I bought one quite a while ago. It feels better in my hand than my Glocks. Took it to the range when I first got it and ran two mags through it, took it home and cleaned it and put it back in the safe where it has sat with all the other 9mms (Glocks and S&Ws) I almost never shoot.

Its basically like a Glock. It works, seems pretty nice and its kind of boring. I'll likely sell it someday.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So is it reliable?
    Function properly?
    So far. One range trip with this combination (many before that in years past with the AA kit on a Glock frame) and every bit as functional so far as the AA kit on a Glock frame.

I haven't shot this AA kit in a while and was thinking about putting it up on the classifieds (had sold an AA kit years back for Glock 26/27), since I have largely gotten out of shooting Glocks (still have a couple). Then I saw the Dagger frames on sale during Palmetto's Freedom Week and figured I'd give it a try to have a dedicated frame for this and make it a full time gun.

I like it so far. Been a bit since I regularly shot Glocks, but seemed to point pretty well. It won't replace my TX-22 Compact with optic by any means (or even my other "full size" TX-22), but always good to have another 22 in the stable.

Last edited:

BravoOneFour

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    kokomo
    Folks, what's the good and the bad of the PSA Dagger? They have some deals
    See a lot of good reviews

Indydave
    My only real complaint is that it's based on the gen 3, so that means it's not full ambi, and I'm left handed. Other than that I think it's a decent product for the price. I have limited experience with them, but I was impressed by it. Especially with all the extras it comes with.

Top Bottom