• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    As an Appleseed instructor, I have had the pleasure, honor, of working with many young ladies, some with their husbands, and others with their fathers. Today it was my turn to put one of those young ladies on the line.

My oldest daughter was able to attend her first Appleseed, At Riley this weekend. She made her daddy proud, tolerating the heat and humidity, brass burns, and laying on damp ground, so she could see what it was daddy got so excited about when he went to a "seed".

She found, good people who check their egos at the gate, and friendships that will be around longer than the sore muscles and sunburn. She saw other women overcome these things, and the sense of pride they had in doing so.

Now she knows why daddy enjoys his "seeds". We are closer now, having one more thing in common, well two, we both love our "seeds"now.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Awesome! My daughter will arrive in Nov, so I have several years before I get to take her to the range... haha I'm looking forward to it though!

Congrats!

Top Bottom