• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spark481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Indy
    Really wanting the PO6, but those are difficult to find in store right now. Just wanting to get over there and hold a few other models. Thanx for input.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I tried to find that shop while on my way to Big Boy Hobbies last week and couldn't find it. Where are they?

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I tried to find that shop while on my way to Big Boy Hobbies last week and couldn't find it. Where are they?

KS&E Guns
    8756 Pendleton Pike
    Indianapolis, IN46226
    317-899-1040
    North side of Pendleton Pike. Right end of small strip stores.
    M-F 11-5:30
    Sa 11-5

You'll enjoy Ed and Darryl! They are an interesting team....

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    if you take Post road and turn left onto Pendleton Pike, their about a block down and on the right.

Oh and take a few good deep breaths before you go in, you'll understand when you get there. :D

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Are CZ's good guns? BG firearms has one used in there. A CZ 75 BD to be exact. I liked the feel but not the decocker. I'd love to get a CZ 75 B if they're quality guns.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Are CZ's good guns? BG firearms has one used in there. A CZ 75 BD to be exact. I liked the feel but not the decocker. I'd love to get a CZ 75 B if they're quality guns.

CZ's are probably the best bang for your buck on the market today!

Save for 1 or 2 ventures they've had, CZs are excellent firearms. The 75 is one of the most issued pistols in the WORLD. You don't get that reputation by being junk.

Czech out their website for all that they offer! CZ-USA Hunting & Sporting Firearms & Accessories

-J-

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

How could they be any good? They made guns during the Cold War, a little no account Czech company. You don't see them on the cover of magazines, do you? The best you ever hear about them is that "they're good for the money." A Yugo was "good for the money" but that doesn't translate into just being good.

And besides, who needs close to 100% reliability, amazing accuracy, tight machining, great customer service, all in a beautiful package that would cost $1500 if Sig or HK or Beretta made the exact same gun and put their name on it?

I admit, I have a fondness for these guns for sentimental reasons only, so I'll happily take any of the junky things off your hands. Don't burden yourself with this Czech crap.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    How could they be any good? They made guns during the Cold War, a little no account Czech company. You don't see them on the cover of magazines, do you? The best you ever hear about them is that "they're good for the money." A Yugo was "good for the money" but that doesn't translate into just being good.

And besides, who needs close to 100% reliability, amazing accuracy, tight machining, great customer service, all in a beautiful package that would cost $1500 if Sig or HK or Beretta made the exact same gun and put their name on it?

I admit, I have a fondness for these guns for sentimental reasons only, so I'll happily take any of the junky things off your hands. Don't burden yourself with this Czech crap.

You had me going for a second! :D:laugh:

CZs are awesome guns. I STUPIDLY sold my PO1. One thing I dislike is that people claim they have only "combat accuracy". I think they are covering up for their **** poor shooting ability! :D They are superbly accurate. Their sights are usually a little small, but you can get different ones, not to mention their ergonomics give VERY well to point shooting.

KSE has a better selection and pricing. Bob had two of them (fullsize and compact) but for higher pricing then I have seen. The time to get them was a little while ago, the pricing has jumped up big time. Kicking myself for not getting that CZ527 for varmiting! :xmad:

shadow shooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Anderson
    i was at PSS Monday and he had 2 CZs 75BD and a compact as for KS&E they didnt have on in the building except for a couple used 83s said they would have them n a couple weeks but didnt know about the P01.

Top Bottom