• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    I recently put night sites on my CZ rami, the rear when on great with the site press. The front not so much. I nicked up the slide and would like to know if anyone has a good touch up match they could share. Thanks in advance.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I haven’t really tried to color match it. My guess is any black is better than a silver scratch. I would suggest calling caleb at USDS Bloomington. He’s the best CZ guy in the state that I’ve seen and also does cerakote.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If it’s the standard black polycoat from CZ you might try Tamiya Models Semi Gloss Black. It’s a modeling paint but I’ve used it on guns before. You can find it at Hobbytown or a decent hobby shop or on line. It’s sorta thick sometimes but easily thins with isopropyl alcohol.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Allenm on the forum here would also be a great person to contact to find out what may match. He does great work based on pictures I’ve seen on the forums, the reputation about his work from other members, and the quality of the work on one CZ he coated for a friend thst I’ve shot multiple times.

Vimace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    Indianapolis
    The finish on the CZ 75 series looks more like a powder coat one. So, if you have a chip or dented area on your gun's finish, you're looking at a filling base coat before the top coat one.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I find Rustoleum satin black works pretty well most big box stores sell it by the 1/2 pint. Use a fine artists brush. I have also read that Duplicolor flat black touch up paint works well but I have found it hard to come by.

1682903023199.jpeg

Top Bottom