• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Congrats on the P07, thats a good entry point into the CZ world. Be careful and keep your head on a swivel, they tend to multiply like rabbits :cool:.
    Follow rkwhytes advice and head over to the CZickness thread. All the info you could need can be found in there, just need to ask.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Congrats on the P07, thats a good entry point into the CZ world. Be careful and keep your head on a swivel, they tend to multiply like rabbits :cool:.
    Follow rkwhytes advice and head over to the CZickness thread. All the info you could need and lots you don’t can be found in there, just need to ask.

FIFY

And welcome to the rabbit hole called CZickness

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I’ve had CZ pistols, Pre B 75s, before they could legally be imported and cost at least a stack! I still have those two as well as a “few” more. Won’t go into the rimfire rifles!. One of my main EDCs has been a P01 but recently picked up a P07, P09 and a P01 Omega. I know, it’s a disease. Once the P07 is broken in I want it to be my main EDC. By the way for magazines check out Greg Cote LLC as he normally has mags at decent prices, although they frequently sell out fast but you can sign up for an email and get notified when more came in. I just got 19 and 21 round mags for the P09.

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    After shooting the 75, SP-01, P-01, and Shadow 2, I’ve never liked the polymer guns from CZ. I’ve groped the external hammer and striker fired, but I wasn’t overly impressed.

Joegrz308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2015
    Lake County
    I’ve had CZ pistols, Pre B 75s, before they could legally be imported and cost at least a stack! I still have those two as well as a “few” more. Won’t go into the rimfire rifles!. One of my main EDCs has been a P01 but recently picked up a P07, P09 and a P01 Omega. I know, it’s a disease. Once the P07 is broken in I want it to be my main EDC. By the way for magazines check out Greg Cote LLC as he normally has mags at decent prices, although they frequently sell out fast but you can sign up for an email and get notified when more came in. I just got 19 and 21 round mags for the P09.
    Thanks, magazines seem to difficult to find and I did order some extra mags from Greg Cote LLC already.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new P07. They are some of the best EDC guns on the market today. I didn't care for them when they first came out but after a couple of years, I picked one up. Before long, I had 6 P07/P09s. I'm down to just 4 now but still really like the things

Top Bottom