• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Bought both of these firearms over the weekend and finally made it to the range today. Put 50 rounds through each weapon. First shot missed the silouette as I acclimated myself to 3-dot sights (haven't used them in 17 years). After that, I went 99 for 100 on target shredding parts of the targets (each gun had its own target).

All I can say is this... WOW! I highly doubt my skills are that good as both of these weapons made me look like I knew what I was doing. While I favor the 75 D Compact, I shot a tad bit better with the P-07. I suppose that works to my advantage as my wife has laid claim to the Compact for her personal carry weapon.

Once I have some 9x18mm ammo in hand I will head back out and shoot my new-to-me CZ 82. :rockwoot:

Signing out... :patriot:
    nemo97

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The CZ 82 & CZ 75 D (Assuming it is a PCR.. not sure what that means to be honest, but it looks just like this with aftermarket grips: CZ-USA -> CZ 75 D PCR COMPACT) cost me $700 from a private seller for the two.

The CZ 75 P-07 was listed at $409 from Tactical Faul Sales (Anderson, IN). The guy I spoke to with Tactical said he was raising the price after the 1st one sold at the show.

I am hoping to take the CZ 82 out to the range on Sunday along with my Mossberg 100 ATR .308 to break them in as well. ;) I will also take the P-07 out again.

As for that lovely 75D, I think I will be best served NOT shooting it any more due to the above listed "issue" of my wife laying claim to it.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    rbrthenderson,
    One Texan to another... if you were closer than Ft Worth I'd arrange time at the range for you to check out the P-07.

mtgasten,
    I am having to get use to a polymer gun. My mind still screams at me that guns should all be metal and/or wood. I will just have to look past "plastic" thanks to the P-07's amazing accuracy. :)

John

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah. The P07 comes with two mags, and it won't take 75's mags.

So for the low price of the P07 - they're going to try to ding you on the price for extra mags. I knew that when I bought mine, but still didn't care. I'm not disappointed in it at all.

The grip is slim - the slide is not. Kind of weird that they (cz) still consider it of the 75 lineage. I hope I'll find cheaper mags at some point, but I don't expect that anytime soon.

It's the 'econo' CZ. And there's not a thing wrong with that. It's still very very good for the price. Just wish there were more sight options that were available.

Does anyone know of a better sight system for these P07's? I'm looking for 3 dots that are tritium - not glowpaint.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone know of a better sight system for these P07's? I'm looking for 3 dots that are tritium - not glowpaint.

Checking CZ-USA's website I found the following site options: COMPACT Go to the 2nd page of listings and the P-07 options start showing up. I'm liking the larger dots myself. Night sights are interesting, though I am not sure I need them.

John :patriot:

Top Bottom