• Status
    Not open for further replies.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I just completed the digital fingerprinting today and will be visiting the city county building tomorrow or Monday, will track the wait time and post when I get it... took longer getting into the building to get the fingerprinting than it did to complete the fingerprinting...

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I applied for mine last December 21 and received it about three weeks ago. If it gets to be more than about 6-8 weeks you can call them and they should be able to tell you where it is. When I finally called, they told me it had been mailed the previous day, but then it took 3 days for it to arrive.

whitind

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    applied 12-7-12 non L1 had misdemeanor 25 years ago still waiting, just wandering did the police mail your aps in for you? my local police gave me the envelope to mail.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Just left the HCSD they told my wife it will be January of 2014 since she didn't do the digital finger prints :dunno: and only 2 months other wise

That's bull. This whole Sandy Hook / Obama Gun Control thing has these law enforcement agencies so discombobulated, they don't know which end is up. LTCH applications have increased exponentially since this time last year.

The wait times we are seeing is somewhere between 11 and 14 weeks for L1, with 14 being the outside. Non-L1 seems to be running anywhere from 14 to 18 weeks. That assumes a clean record and that your local submitted the paperwork in a timely fashion.

FYI, I submitted for a renewal and change to lifetime 12 weeks ago tomorrow. The nice lady (and I emphasize NICE) at the Hendricks County Sheriff's office told me 2 weeks. Fail. :laugh:

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    OK....a serious question how do you find out when a money order was cashed...went to the post office filled out the stupid form...paid my money...and have not heard anything from post office have called the number for money Order verification and tracking...absolutely nothing...and just want to know the tracking...I filed 1/3 Non-L1...I know I have probably 2 more weeks as tomorrow makes 14 weeks...any help would be appreciated

Take your money order receipt to where you got it, ask if they can find out when it was cashed. Took the guy about 2 minutes.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I just received an email response to my email from 10 days ago. My license has been approved!

Non L1: 10/18/12
    MO cashed: 10/30/12
    Approved: 4/4/13

22 weeks 2 days, OWI and a couple other minors. I was hoping 22 weeks 3 days and use that as an excuse to get another Ar.

tlcmbc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Woodburn, In.
    Finally got an answer to my email concerning my wife's LTCH. She sent in the paperwork the second week of Jan non L1. According to ISP they have no record of receiving it. Can't find money order receipt so what do we do now?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Finally got an answer to my email concerning my wife's LTCH. She sent in the paperwork the second week of Jan non L1. According to ISP they have no record of receiving it. Can't find money order receipt so what do we do now?

Bad as it sounds, you'll probably have to start over. Do L1 this time. It's faster.

That sucks. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom