• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I will probably end up doing that. Had I known then what I know now, I will have definitely went the L1 route. But even still, it's been AT LEAST 12+ weeks... Probably closer to 13 or 14 at this point. I'm starting to get pissed. I'm normally pretty patient when it comes to things like these, but this is getting to be ridiculous. I understand you can still purchase a firearm without the permit, but I've realized that having it in hand makes the whole thing much easier, both with retailers and private parties.

I can't speak to private party sales, but not having an LTCH didn't slow down my purchase of a new SR9c at Gander Mountain one bit. Of course, YMMV...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just want everyone to know that I recieved my renewal to the Lifetime LTCH on December 7th and I still have it. :D

Just wanted to post on this thread again. I got so used to checking it while I was waiting that I still check it at least daily even though I have nothing to wait for. I guess I need to apply for the Utah permit so I can be excited for the mail again.

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    I know I annoyed the daylights out of everyone, but just a quick check in: Still nothing. Phone call after phone call, an no one can tell me whats going on.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well I just tried calling AGAIN and rather than the 2 weeks i was told last weeks its apparently 6 weeks now!!! What good is L1 anyway? This is ridiculous. I mean im close to buying a 10/22 takedown and conceal carrying it :):

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Went thru L1 wed paid local and print last friday keep yas posted
    Marion county.

this was two weeks ago.

I just now was able to purchase my LT permit after some money rolled in again, the first time I applied 4 years ago non L1 took approx 5 months:xmad:
    With things the way they are, and the posts im reading here, it looks like im gonna wait just as long:xmad:

MAAAAAAAN i do NOT like going out into the galaxy with out my Light saber :(

here's a question, if they have you on file "pre existing account" is it faster getting the return?

Last edited:

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Well I just tried calling AGAIN and rather than the 2 weeks i was told last weeks its apparently 6 weeks now!!! What good is L1 anyway? This is ridiculous. I mean im close to buying a 10/22 takedown and conceal carrying it :):

I hear ya, I want to call but always same thing. Then it just takes my hope away. Going on 20 WEEKS!!!

WoodenMetal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    NE
    I can't believe it!!! I just got mine! Submitted 9/25/12 issued 1/2/2013 and got it in the mail today 1/7/2013
    I will ask my friend tonight if he got his as well, we submitted the same day.

Last edited:

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    Went ahead and called again today. Talked with a lady and she said they are just now working on October's applications. Figured i would let others know. She also stated that L1 is now backed up around 5-6 weeks and they are now claiming 15 weeks for the permits submitted with fingerprints mailed in.

ssmith512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Oaklandon
    Just filled out application online. Scheduled for L1 fingerprinting tomorrow. Marion County application, but will be paying the local fee to City of Lawrence tomorrow as well. Hoping it will take 12 weeks or less. :laugh:

rs1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    lafayette
    I just did my L1 will go to county pd tomorrpw will keep yall up to date when i spoke to isp they where 5 wks out on l1 apps

Freezeup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Eastern Greene County
    My wait wasn't bad, but my wife turned hers in about four months ago. She has called and told they are working on it! I'm not sure what the process is... Or mabe I married a terrorist and just don't know it yet! I'll keep my eyes on her and let you know! Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom