• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    L1 on November 6th

the recording when you call says that you can add 8 weeks to the date that your MO was cashed and you'll be close to arrival date.

My bad, I meant it was cashed on 9/25. Hopefully not much more waiting.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Ive already done the online application but im trying to figure out this L1 finger printing option. Should I go to the scanning location prior to going to LLI to finish payment?

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Ive already done the online application but im trying to figure out this L1 finger printing option. Should I go to the scanning location prior to going to LLI to finish payment?

After you fill out an application, you make an appointment with L1, at which time you will pay the state fee and their fee. After that you go to your local agency and pay their fee.

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Feels like they are attempting to deny us our right or at least deter people from attempting to obtain an LTCH by making the process so obnoxious. Almost 4 months and counting.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Feels like they are attempting to deny us our right or at least deter people from attempting to obtain an LTCH by making the process so obnoxious. Almost 4 months and counting.

Right there with you buddy. Mid August submit, started mine on 10/25 and still nothing. I come home everyday and hope I have mail but nothing but junk. It sucks that is for sure.

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Submitted mine with L1 on 8/28 to the local PD and just got it 12/2. Hang in there, there's still hope.

Jarhead1775

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Rushville
    I did the L1 deal and paid them... then went to the Sheriff Dept and paid.. instead of sending it electronically.. they printed the thing out said here sign this and mail it in. I'm sure that will throw it back even further.

Lethgar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    I did the L1 deal and paid them... then went to the Sheriff Dept and paid.. instead of sending it electronically.. they printed the thing out said here sign this and mail it in. I'm sure that will throw it back even further.

Expect somewhere in the 4 month ballpark. If you're lucky.

WoodenMetal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    NE
    I applied September 25th (non L1) and nothing so far. I just keep running to the mailbox everyday hoping! It sounds like I have a long wait ahead.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012

Ok, wait a second :dunno:

That was what confused me to death.

I signed that paper as well.

However, she told me something like " Alright, everything looks good, I am sending this right over and you should receive it in about a week"

When I got home I looked at that paper again, and at the very bottom it says mail to ISP records division. Which totally threw me off because she said she was sending it over. So I decided against wasting a stamp, and didn't mail the paper in, and I still got the license in 8 days. I think I still have the paper somewhere around here.

I would call and confirm :D

Jarhead1775

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Rushville
    Ok, wait a second :dunno:

That was what confused me to death.

I signed that paper as well.

However, she told me something like " Alright, everything looks good, I am sending this right over and you should receive it in about a week"

When I got home I looked at that paper again, and at the very bottom it says mail to ISP records division. Which totally threw me off because she said she was sending it over. So I decided against wasting a stamp, and didn't mail the paper in, and I still got the license in 8 days. I think I still have the paper somewhere around here.

I would call and confirm :D

I already sent it in... I figured... Why postpone it further :dunno: She never told me she was sending it in or anything just printed and handed it to me with instructions, so again :dunno:

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I applied September 25th (non L1) and nothing so far. I just keep running to the mailbox everyday hoping! It sounds like I have a long wait ahead.

From what I understand they are Doing mid August for non L1 right now. You can call and verify but it will probably be another month at least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom