• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I went down to southeastern Indiana with some buddies last week and fished from Sat to Thursday. Crappie were starting to move in Saturday and were still coming in Thursday night when we called it a trip. Water temps started in the mid 40s and peaked at 51 on Monday afternoon before the weather finally caught up with us and took it down to the high 40s by the end.

8 of us cleaned a couple hundred nice crappie throughout the week. It should be great fishing this week with the warmer weather and the rain raising temps. A different take on "You shoulda been here last week".

Nm6Eu44.jpg

XrICzcg.jpg

k9EezP3.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Man I miss catchin and cookin crappie. There aren't many things better than fresh crappie right out of the hot oil. Mmmmmmmm.....

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    Looking at the MVK website Sardis and Enid gates are closed. Guess so Butla and Nader can release more since they are fuller before this storm moves thru. If still closed tomorrow I'll head to Sardis and fish the outlet channel. 15 daily limit, no size limit below the dam. Under 10's get released.

Top Bottom