• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Silly Coyote - lots of lead flying through some of those neighborhoods around there. (no disrespect intended to hi-point owners - just sounds funnier this way)

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    I think it was a referance to the socio-economicis of that neighborhood (NE Indy). THe combination of higher crime rates and lower incomes give rise to a greater probability that a High Point will be the firearm of choice in that geographical area. We could also look at the neighborhood and isn't higher concentration of gangs and gang related crime, and while Glock is the brand of preferance for the majority of gangs in the area High Point and Jennings happen to be far more common.

And lastly if you still don't get it then look at your signature line and then your location, you are the proof to these statements of ownership.

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I think it was a referance to the socio-economicis of that neighborhood (NE Indy). THe combination of higher crime rates and lower incomes give rise to a greater probability that a High Point will be the firearm of choice in that geographical area. We could also look at the neighborhood and isn't higher concentration of gangs and gang related crime, and while Glock is the brand of preferance for the majority of gangs in the area High Point and Jennings happen to be far more common.

And lastly if you still don't get it then look at your signature line and then your location, you are the proof to these statements of ownership.
    I think he's saying U a "Gangsta".:dunno:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.

You know nothing about me, Bubba. If you would have taken a minute to check out the "about me" section you would have seen that I'm an ex-LEO. Hardly a gang-banger or someone who needs a lesson in what areas of the town have crime problems. I own a wide variety of firearms from my "POS" High Points to a $1000 1911. I just try to fight ignorance and blind brand-worship when I can. Alas... some ignorance is inextinguishable. :rolleyes:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You know nothing about me, Bubba. If you would have taken a minute to check out the "about me" section you would have seen that I'm an ex-LEO. Hardly a gang-banger or someone who needs a lesson in what areas of the town have crime problems. I own a wide variety of firearms from my "POS" High Points to a $1000 1911. I just try to fight ignorance and blind brand-worship when I can. Alas... some ignorance is inextinguishable. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:, and someday I have hopes you'll cross over to the dark side! :laugh:

:cheers:

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Took a high point .40 off a guy the other day. It was the largest ugliest handgun I have ever held. I think that thing should have been mounted on an aircraft carrier not on his waistband.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Too much snobbery here..................if all you can afford is $200 or less Hi-Point is the place to be. Ugly, maybe...............useable YES.:draw:

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ahh, Come on. You have to admit that my Hi Point 9mm Carbine is one sweet rifle.

Infact, the 3 hole punch below my rifle looks better then most Glocks! LOL!
    352809573.jpg

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Ahh, Come on. You have to admit that my Hi Point 9mm Carbine is one sweet rifle.

Infact, the 3 hole punch below my rifle looks better then most Glocks! LOL!

Yeah but my Glock 30 can punch 11 holes and that sexy hole punch can only punch 3........ BTW have any more pictures of the hole punch?

Here is mine.... how about a play day for them. :laugh:

holepuch.jpg

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Doug, thanks for the complement. It's a fun little rifle.

Crystalship, I've seen you over at the hipointforum. I post under a different screen name there.

Hi Points Rule!
    thumbs.gif

Top Bottom