• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Anybody planning on adding to their cowboy arsenal for 2015 ? New leather, duds, boots, hats?
    Anybody thinking on maybe another category to shoot?

Well I was going for all the above but I didn't get any new leather or a new hat.

What I did get was a nice oilskin duster, a new shirt, new pants with suspenders, new boots a Stoeger coach gun, Winchester 94 in 30-30 and a derringer.

Can't wait for the next shoot.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Well I was going for all the above but I didn't get any new leather or a new hat.

What I did get was a nice oilskin duster, a new shirt, new pants with suspenders, new boots a Stoeger coach gun, Winchester 94 in 30-30 and a derringer.

Can't wait for the next shoot.

Holy crap!! You made out like a bandit!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Got almost all the reloading gear I need to get started. Anyone want to share their SASS loading procedure for 45LC? I also will be loading .44Special for my rifle, but don't have that die set yet.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Got a RCBS kit with the crusher press. Also have a tumbler, LEE .45LC die set and a few other goodies. Still need a table/desk to set it all up, but I'm still reading the manual right now.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    where was wubbable Walt Saturday? Michigan Skinny made it to the match. Hoosier Mack Daddy was there. Johnny Reb and Ya Big Tree made it. Buck Henry made it from Crown Point. Slip Notz made it. dusty made it. Seriously we got a good soaking and it was slicker then greased moose poop on the drive in. We had some real cowboy weather and some hardcore shooters frrr sure. Mack broke 3 guns. Lots a procedurals for some reason. Cold and rain causes brain fade I guess.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Some of the best stages I ever shot. Well written with good flow. Just got the last of my guns drained and put up. Need to get my brass cleaned and reloaded.

bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Walt made it to the county line and turned around. It was the end of a very long week. We buried my Father-in-Law Friday, and I just did not want my wife to have to deal with the loss of her husband because he got killed in a traffic accident on the way to a cowboy match.
    I was going 45 on Highway 30, and was still sliding around. Any crash probably would not have been fatal at that speed, but I just wanted to avoid any chance.
    I really wanted to make it because I needed a little relief, but it was not worth the risk.
    I will be there next month, unless I get stranded in Orlando and am not able to make it home.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Walt, we are all sorry for your loss. We will let it go this time, just don't let it happen again. You better watch out Michigan Slim is getting faster.

Top Bottom