• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Buzzined, I'll bring a rig I don't use. Belt will fit guessing 36" to 42" with right and left side holsters for 5" handguns. Just come shoot, we will figure out something between everyone there. If the holster will work you can just use it.

rxer

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    Crown Point
    Selinoid44 I can't PM anyone since my post count is below 50 so to reply, my alias is Armed Apothecary. I normally shoot with Coal Car Kid at Chesterton. I've been to Paradise Pass a few times and for the state match twice. I didn't make it this year. Had too much stuff going on but I plan on making it again next year for a few times.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    I thought maybe that was you! Good to have another ingoer cowboy shooter and put a name to a face. I told Coal Car Kid yesterday I was sorry I didn't make it up that way this year. It just never worked out. He puts on a fun match. I'm Flush Draw iffins ya ain't figured it out yet. Welcome to INGO!

bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I kind of like Gutter Rat. I fits my lifestyle. I had a lot of fun with the gunfighter. Only my second time shooting gunfighter without the cap and ball pistols. It is amazing how much the older technology slows down the times.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Ha Gutter Rat I gotta agree. I like it! I also agree that was a lot of fun! Shooting gunfighter is a blast! Will see how cold it is next month. Already to do it again!

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Hey Buck Henry, where did you finish today? I didn't see

Yeah I was 25th. Gunfighter was confusing. Started with the wrong hand on stage 1 on the second set of pistol targets, that cast me alot of time. And damn all the misses. But it was fun and all I could do was laugh at the stupid mistakes. I need to order a LH holster and start practicing drawing and dry firing, would like to try it again soon.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    That's awfully low Slim, seeing how your daughter beats you most of the time. But I must admit, Kaya is pretty good. Buck, with a little more practice you'll be slamming Slim on here. Hope to see you both next month.

Top Bottom