• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Wheres all the hardcore cowboys? Oh yeah, at Paradise Pass! There sure are a lot of scairt wanna be cowpoke shooters, they only get out when its warm. Slim was that you that said somethin about (Circle R) ? :popcorn:

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Setting up to shoot all the stages (5-6 of em) all on stage 1 like we did last month. Sounds like we might have a little winter weather movin in. Walt wear something besides sneakers pardner.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    We had 9 shooters today. A great day for shooting. Michigan Slim got beat by Pot Shot McGee and Horse Pistol.
    Circle R down at Brookston is in a couple of weeks on the 15th. Its their opening shoot for 2014. Im hoping to be there along with Short Term.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Hated to miss the shoot. Kaya not feeling well, mama sick, me needin to sleep in just one day. But I did get to cast 1500 bullets then go ice fishing for a couple three hours. Brought home 40 or 50 gills and a darn nice crappie. Slept in again today too!

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Spring is right around the corner, and it's cowboy season !!!! I'm not sure what the limit is, but beware, they shoot back. :):

I know Paradise Pass shot this past Saturday (9 brave, hardy cowboys), and the next 2 weeks should find:

Sat, 8th -- Atlanta Cattle Company (Atlanta, IN) and Pleasant Valley Renagades (Canaan, IN)
    Sat, 15th -- Circle 'R' Cowboys (Brookston, IN)

I know some other clubs will start up in April; might check the first of this thread or the SASS website.

Let's go, COWBOYS..... Grizhicks

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Looking back at the top of this thread, I see a couple of corrections that need to be made (and it will no longer let me edit):

(1) Cutter's Raiders has shut down, and has been replaced by Paradise Pass Regulators. Point of contact is: C.C. Top (c.ebersole@yahoo.com, 574-354-7186).

(2) Daleville Desperadoes has shut down, and has not been replaced. I understand they lost access to the range they were using.

Sorry for any confusion, Grizhicks

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Looking back at the top of this thread, I see a couple of corrections that need to be made (and it will no longer let me edit):

(1) Cutter's Raiders has shut down,
    and has been replaced by Paradise Pass Regulators. Point of contact is: C.C. Top (c.ebersole@yahoo.com, 574-354-7186).

(2) Daleville Desperadoes has shut down, and has not been replaced. I understand they lost access to the range they were using.

Sorry for any confusion, Grizhicks

The Cutters Raiders name was basically just dropped. Some changes were made and the name changed to Paradise Pass Regulators. Bigger and better then ever!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    And getting better all the time. Can't wait for spring and working on the range again. Had as much fun on work days as shoot days.

Right on pardner! First thing we gotta do is have a pick up day. The winds were brutal this winter and the trees surely shed a few limbs. Then I think we need to get started on the board walk. All the new boards up and build a new frame underneath it. Then put the new walk back down. Looking forward to the work.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Lookin right now like we will be at Circle R the 15th! Look for a tall skinny guy -I prefer 'Slim' LOL, with a pretty young lady at his side!

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I may be able to come up with some good 4x4s to use as a frame for the boardwalk. And I was just told about some old frames from railcars that may just be available to us for the new stages!!!!! I'll keep ya posted.

Top Bottom