• Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    "Facts? "

139023-you-keep-using-that-word-meme-OEzW.jpeg

And pointing out their deception is "NRA Bullying"...

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    And "making strides to end gun violence"... How, exactly, is taking a gun away from someone who isn't committing violent acts with it a step toward ending gun violence?

Also: "...gun homicides are the leading cause of death for young men of color..." Is anyone willing to ask who's pulling the triggers to cause those deaths? Pretty sure the guns aren't doing it by themselves.

Liars are among the most despicable of people.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And "making strides to end gun violence"... How, exactly, is taking a gun away from someone who isn't committing violent acts with it a step toward ending gun violence?

Also: "...gun homicides are the leading cause of death for young men of color..." Is anyone willing to ask who's pulling the triggers to cause those deaths? Pretty sure the guns aren't doing it by themselves.

Liars are among the most despicable of people.

Once upon a time I was talking to my grandpa and made a remark about my disdain for liars and thieves, to which he responded that they are the same people. He proceeded to explain that someone who steals will lie to you, and someone who will lie to you will steal when afforded the opportunity. Over time as this though worked in the back of my mind, I came to the realization that not only is this true, but will eventually work down to the fact that a liar steals the truth. In this case, we see people lying in the effort to steal not only our guns but our rights.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They need to feel the heat (x10) of some real persecution that they try to heap on lawful gun owners. They would love to try and make criminals of us all for trying to protect our God given and Constitutional right. See how it feels to be criminalized for what you believe in.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like the lying snowball is getting bigger with more lies as it rolls downhill.

Top Bottom