• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Most will not do that or they charge for the sauce...
    My local at first was no charge, then they charged a quarter. Then the employees were told they couldn't put mac sauce on anything but a mac. Funny thing is you could still get a little cup of the sauce for a quarter.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thanks. I'm learning that, in many cases, it's best to just not engage. My actual ignore list is very small, but my personal do not engage list is growing.
    Yeah, I've never officially used the ignore function. I pretty much just don't pay attention to certain members.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And from the sounds of the comments in here I won't be dealing with entitled boomer patrons at the restaurants
    Just curious. Are you this much of a jerk in the mega threads you hang out in? I hope not.

Because everyone here notices a pattern: pretty much every time you leave the singular threads you hang out in, you’re an insufferable jerk.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Thanks. I'm learning that, in many cases, it's best to just not engage. My actual ignore list is very small, but my personal do not engage list is growing.
    I considered adding him to my ignore list last night when I saw the comment, it’s not the first ridiculous thing from him, but then I thought, nah, it’s cheap entertainment.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I considered adding him to my ignore list last night when I saw the comment, it’s not the first ridiculous thing from him, but then I thought, nah, it’s cheap entertainment.
    Mods arent allowed to use the ignore feature. *kicks rocks*
    Although I apparently have a sixth sense of sorts. When I became a mod, I had to go in and remove all from my ignore list. When I opened the list, all but one were shootered permanently. I think there were maybe 6-10 on the list. The last was shootered (by another mod) a month or 2 later. So apparently I can tell when somebody isnt going to last.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Mods arent allowed to use the ignore feature. *kicks rocks*
    Although I apparently have a sixth sense of sorts. When I became a mod, I had to go in and remove all from my ignore list. When I opened the list, all but one were shootered permanently. I think there were maybe 6-10 on the list. The last was shootered (by another mod) a month or 2 later. So apparently I can tell when somebody isnt going to last.
    You have a very good intuition when it comes to evaluating individuals online personality.

Most people can be nice at the beginning of their membership on a forum. By fifty posts, the mask usually comes off and the real person shows up.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    They are probably opening this because so many people are eager to pay $7.00 for a cup of some churched up coffee (Starbucks and 7Brew). They wanna get in on the action!

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    They are probably opening this because so many people are eager to pay $7.00 for a cup of some churched up coffee (Starbucks and 7Brew). They wanna get in on the action!
    Don't forget Scooter's, Peet's, Dutch Bros and Caribou if you travel a bit in the midwest...

Big $$$ to be made in coffee... if they could only make it right, I may have been a coffee drinker...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    All these negative comments in here and I'm the "insufferable" one

:lmfao:

Like I said. Perfect, I won't have these kinds of people holding up the lines while they try to read the menu or pay with check.

Top Bottom