Correct address for Steel Plates Match for N. Porter Conservation Club on Sat.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks in advance for the help! I'm home this week with kids off for spring break and looking for a match of some kind this weekend within an hour to 90 minutes of South Bend. I found the Steel Plates Match listed on the NPCC website for Saturday, when I clicked the link for the address the following comes up:
    ArcelorMittal

250 West U.S. 12
    Burns Harbor, IN 46304

I've never shot this match before, and this address looks like the plant for ArcelorMittal. Is this the correct address? Has anyone shot this match in the past? I've shot IDAP and USPSA with some steel in each. This looks ike fun -and something to do on Sat.

I appreciate any help with making sure I'm at the right place.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    933 N Calumet Ave, Chesterton, IN 46304

This is the right address.

I went to one of these last year and it was pretty fun. I plan on being at this one also.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    What Magic Man posted is the right address. If you are coming from South Bend you would get off of exit 31 IN-49. After you are out of the toll booth you will turn right/south at the light on to 49. After you make that turn get in the left lane because after you go over the toll road you need to make a left on the first road you come to. The entrance to NPCCC is not will marked. It will be on your left side.

Hope to see you guys there. I should have my INGO shirt on.

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks guys, I think showing up at the gate of a steel company telling the guard I'm there to shoot some steel would have been bad. Not to mention having a couple of pistols and a couple hundred rounds...........

Hope to see you there.

Top Bottom