• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It is nice to see that a tragic situation has given people more "ammo" to bash LE. Did you guys talk as much **** when the guy in Morgan County killed his neighbor by firing a round through the wall of his house?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It is nice to see that a tragic situation has given people more "ammo" to bash LE. Did you guys talk as much **** when the guy in Morgan County killed his neighbor by firing a round through the wall of his house?

A higher standard right?

I go though the same stuff every time the military does something. :D

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    You'll get no argument from me, given what I've seen of some LEO's gun handling skills. But for the sake of playing devil's advocate...

"How can you possibly compare the things you do at your little fantasy camps to the rigorous daily training that happens at a police academy?"

or one of my favorite little blow-off moves they like to do:

"Well, you're the exception. It's all the other nutjob gun owners with no training that I'm worried about."

...followed by the "clincher":

"If it saves just one child's life, it's worth it!!!111one"
    Do any of you really think this is the thread for humor? Your ignorance amazes me....but not really. Regardless if the weapon belonged to a LEO or not....a 2 year old is dead. Perhaps another thread would be a better place to blow your own horn and pat yourself on the back as to what an amazing gun handler you are. Pathetic.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    A higher standard right?

I go though the same stuff every time the military does something. :D

I hold EVERYONE to a high standard. I don't care who you are or what job you do. There is no excuse for leaving a firearm out where it is accessible to a child, LE or not.

My father was a 27 year Navy veteran, A fighter pilot who saw action in Vietnam. I have numerous friends and coworkers that are former and current military. I have never once said anything derogatory toward/about any of them, especially in a public forum such as INGO. I have a lot of respect for those that have served and are currently serving, but you and others like you erode that respect with every snide comment you make about LE.

A news story about a cop that steals drugs from dealers and sells them him/herself for profit? Blast away. A news story about a cop that possibly accidentally left their gun out where there kid got ahold of it and fatally shot themself with it? Not the time to start talking ****.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    What??? I'm gone 30 minutes and not a single smartass comment in a thread that started about a tragic story concerning a 2 year old baby that accidently shot herself??? Perhaps your time would be better spent finding out about the funeral arrangements of this little baby and mailing a sympathy card. Then go hug your kids if you have them...and double check your firearms. That should still leave you plenty of time to check back in here and cop bash for a while in a thread most inappropriate for it. Tell you what....check the break room in 5 minutes....I'll have a thread for you to bash away. Just leave it out of this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom