Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Oh big fat f... No!!!

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/10/21215...ing-economy-recession-depression-unemployment

.gov is proposing tracking via cellphone once social distance/shealther in place is done until cure is found so in case CM is found sick and TriggerTume was near him they can isolation both of them and then figure from their who else they were in contact/near all via phone data.

Again F.... NO!!!
    Plenty of folks, even here, will jump in line for this “for the common good”. Bet on it!!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Governor gonna arrest people for going to church and celebrating Easter? **** that tyrant. I had no plans on going to a church for Easter but It kinda makes me want to find one that's open and say do your best tyrant.
    I hope the state gets mother-****ed hard in court over this. But regardless of what some judge says or a legislature says, we all know this is wrong and against the constitution.
    The government is starting to play a very dangerous game.
    We cannot ever allow this to happen again. I want to see the governors powers stripped to that of a dog catcher after this is over

Here you go. You have to get to Idaho though.

[video=youtube_share;IqVbi_J4XjA]http://youtu.be/IqVbi_J4XjA[/video]

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Oh big fat f... No!!!

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/10/21215...ing-economy-recession-depression-unemployment

.gov is proposing tracking via cellphone once social distance/shealther in place is done until cure is found so in case CM is found sick and TriggerTume was near him they can isolation both of them and then figure from their who else they were in contact/near all via phone data.

Again F.... NO!!!
    Haha are you serious? You seriously don’t think they are already tracking, if they want to? This was already talked about in here, tracking kids on spring break and showing how they spread out.
    Be a little fish in a big pond and all that.
    To take it a notch further, the simple minded Vox article talks about tracking cell phones, right? And everybody gets all up in arms because they can’t in any way live without a cell phone. Well, obviously we can if we want to bad enough, right? How bad do you want to?But the cell phones are nothing. Go back upthread and read the little mark of the beast conversation. And like I said before, you don’t have to believe the Bible literally in order to see the control coming.
    If you’re upset that you can’t live without a cell phone, you might not make it.
    The Vox article is just preparing the masses for the bending over they are going to take.
    What are you going to take?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Fear should not paralyze us it should motivate us. America will roar back to life soon with greater purpose than it has in the past. I hope it motivates us to do away with foreign dependencies.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Yep that’s what it means, so, put your money where your mouth is, loan me legal fees, I’ll sue, if I recover you’ll get paid back with interest out of the proceeds. Note, this may take a few years, so only loan what you don’t need for some time.

Haha are you serious? You seriously don’t think they are already tracking, if they want to? This was already talked about in here, tracking kids on spring break and showing how they spread out.
    Be a little fish in a big pond and all that.
    To take it a notch further, the simple minded Vox article talks about tracking cell phones, right? And everybody gets all up in arms because they can’t in any way live without a cell phone. Well, obviously we can if we want to bad enough, right? How bad do you want to?But the cell phones are nothing. Go back upthread and read the little mark of the beast conversation. And like I said before, you don’t have to believe the Bible literally in order to see the control coming.
    If you’re upset that you can’t live without a cell phone, you might not make it.
    The Vox article is just preparing the masses for the bending over they are going to take.
    What are you going to take?

Sounds like we all need to leave our phones at home.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    I KNOW what I usually drink, but there are MANY different and NEW out there that you can’t shop from the curb, it’s ****ing ridiculous and blown WAY out of proportion.

Try using technology. If it’s liquor stores you’re “wineing” about (get it?), go to Belmont beverage’s website and page thru their inventory, add what you want to your cart, pay for it and go pick it up curbside. Their search function sucks, but paging thru alphabetical listings will eventually get you there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not that it is valid, or even true, I spoke with a St. Vincent’s ICU nurse the other day, her words were “ Nobody that went on a ventilator has lived” at her hospital. That’s fairly damning considering the questions I was asking. All age ranges, some with known precursors, some not, but a big underlying fact, most had or were close to having diabetes. She said some had it and didn’t even know, but the big takeaway was that no one that had been intubated, lived once on the vent? Take it for what you will, that is what she claimed.

Recent (like, last 72 hours) evidence is actually what is best is essentially putting the vents into CPAP mode and cranking up the O2 to 11. Let them breathe more or less on their own, and give them just enough of a boost to keep the airway open and nothing more. One hospital switched and they went from nearly 100% mortality rate on a vent to most surviving. Sounds like we are learning as we go.

I don’t have a restaurant, I sell and service restaurant equipment. But there’s plenty of food and booze at my place!;)
    You dont by any chance sell soft serve ice cream machines do you? Our church might be in the market for one late summer.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Nope!
    You guys are not jumping the gun...... Not at all. Nope. Not even a little.

You're definitely jumping the shark. Absolutely!
    q74U4Q5.gif

But the gun? Nope.... Nada....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've seen stories of others dying because they couldn't get their dialysis done.
    I bet the numbers of people that die because of the lockdowns and restrictions will be far greater than what the coronavirus kills in the long run.

This is a small taste of what will happen in a teotwawki event though. Lots of people who would under normal circumstances live long lives, will die within a couple weeks or a month. No medicines, no oxygen, no care, no power to run critical machines etc. Sad but a reality we will have to deal with and prepare for.
    We are seeing some of it now just on a very tiny scale.
    Not that their deaths are insignificant. Its tragic.
    MAKE CHINA PAY DEARLY

We cannot let China make this worse by allowing them to buy the American companies that they destroyed by unleashing the Covid-19 virus on the world at fire sale prices...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Recent (like, last 72 hours) evidence is actually what is best is essentially putting the vents into CPAP mode and cranking up the O2 to 11. Let them breathe more or less on their own, and give them just enough of a boost to keep the airway open and nothing more. One hospital switched and they went from nearly 100% mortality rate on a vent to most surviving. Sounds like we are learning as we go.

You dont by any chance sell soft serve ice cream machines do you? Our church might be in the market for one late summer.
    Yes, I do sell soft serve equipment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom