• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Coolest one I own is the one my dad gave me last year. Stevens Little Scout 14 1/2.

HPIM2376.jpg

He bought it when he was a kid, and made the scabbard for it while in Boy Scouts. Told me he carried it on his hip when he was a boy. Iffn ya don't mind the length, it works well (I tried it ;) )

HPIM2191.jpg

Next would be the Stevens 14 1/2 that my uncle gave me. It has a cracked stock, was missing parts that I have replaced, and has no rifling left, so makes a great gun for shotshells.

HPIM2372.jpg

dantrom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Steuben Co.
    My dad gave me a unique Stevens single shot 22 with holes in the forearm that hold bullets on either side and has a custom low mounted old 3/4 tube weaver scope very unique and fun gun to shot. Extremely accurate!
    Thanks again dad!
    Let's hope and pray one day laws won't prevent myself and others from doing the same for their young ones!

Gdpudge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    West central
    Mine would be my 20ga h&r topper junior that my dad bought for me when I was about 12 years old I still have it. And that's been many years ago

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i like the savage 219 218 bee and 22 hornet,my hornet is grooved for scope and my other hornet i drilled and tapped.i have had most all of the ruger # 1,and like them but the 219 says go huntin to me

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not really cool yet but it's the only single shot I own. It's a Stevens 9478. In upcoming weeks I'm sure you'll be seeing a complete write up of my current project with it.

Top Bottom