• ...and so much more!
  • PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    Saiga 12
    This is by far one of the baddest and coolest firearms I have ever seen. But while it is very bad and cool, it is not the most practical thing in the world for my wife to use.

Up for sale is a gunsmith barrel-off professionally converted saiga 12. It was done by a local gunsmith. Originally was a 3 hole gun, but a 4th port was added for low brass. After converting the gun was parked then duracoated black. Runs ALL slugs/buckshot all the time without problems, and it runs the cheap Wal-Mart birdshot well when it's clean and you properly adjust the gas knob. I have never seen a gun (other than large military grade weapons) put a larger smile on a person's face. This gun absolutely belches death. Just imagine pulling this thing out of your trunk at the skeet range. There are a few safe scratches on the barrel and the usual AK Safety scratches.

FEATURES:

tapco saw grip

welded on trigger guard

eotac magnum puck

CAA buffer tube

Tapco trigger

tromix shark break

tromix charging handle

magpul stock w #3 riser

magpul sights

gunfixer gas knob

chaos extended quad rail (plus the standard rail top)

Ten round magazine

TWO MD-20 20 round drums: 1. New in bubble wrap 2. Used and due for some oil because it was sticking a little at the range last time. Yes, these are the ones that are going for up to $199 each at Atlantic Fireams.

Krebs canted vertical fore grip

Optional Vortex Sparc ($200) red dot sight, and YES it does co-witness with the flip up Magpul BUIS, front and rear.

It works will all mags (agp, surefire, md arms drum, AA drum).

The muzzle device on this thing by itself will kill anything that lives.

I don't have to sell this, and to tell the truth, I really don't want to. It's just that my sense of reason says I could use the money towards something more practical.

I'll include the Vortex for a full cash offer of $1400. I would take $1300 without it.

Trade interests plus cash include most AK variants, low to mid AR's, AR lowers (stripped or complete), AR complete uppers, Springfield XD9, Glock 19, maybe other suitable 9mm carry gun, Remington 870, Mossberg 930 SPX, and even good shooting Mosins or SKS's as part of trade. Also would consider a Ruger SR1911. Please don't lowball the Saiga or overestimate the value of your trade. You can ask about other trades and the worst I'll say is no.

I live in NWI but will travel some for the right deal. I will need to see your Indiana DL and LTCH but I will not record your info.

785C1660.jpg
    96B6724D.jpg
    A5097480.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom