• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My experience with concealed carry clothing is limited to my motorcycle jacket. It is this one Z1R 45 Jacket - RevZilla Sometimes I don't feel my firearm is very secure while riding and I thought having a jacket I could stick the pistol in while riding to keep it secure would be a good thing. I could just re-holster (the jacket has a built in holster too) after we stop. The jacket itself is a great jacket comfortable and looks good fits well. But if you plan on carrying anything other than an air-weight S&W or a single stack subcompact forget using the holster pockets. Even my G26 drags one side of the jacket down and makes it sit on my shoulders awkwardly. Also anything larger prints badly. So I just kept tossing the pistol in the backpack and use the holster pocket for my wallet and other small pocket items.

Hopefully a work style jacket won't be as bad. I'd still doubt it holds anything larger than a subcompact very comfortably though.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, I decided to pass on the Berne concealed carry jacket. The wife and I went to RK and I found one to look at. The outer pockets, where I would be expecting to conceal a gun, is just too small. It didn't even look like I could fit my Shield in the pocket, let alone any of my compact sized handguns. Too bad, as the front breakaway pockets and inside pockets with molle were pretty interesting. Overall I liked the look of the jacket and it seemed like it would be warm, but the outer carry pockets just needed to be bigger before it would actually be useful to me.

jndturner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2013
    Noblesville, IN
    I was in a store in KS over the holidays and this caught my attention. https://www.amazon.com/cinch-concea...age=1&rh=i:aps,k:cinch concealed carry jacket
    I was tempted to get it but the only ones I found in my size hand the logo in a bright green or gold. I was wondering if anyone else had seen these nor not. The CC pocket seemed to be be decent sized. Then included holster looked a little small but would work for a shield or J frame.

watch guy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2016
    SE Michigan
    I have been looking around for one also. So far none locally to try on. A lot on the internet. Saw a few nice ones on ebay for $70. 3 season ones so they could be worn more.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    My biggest problem is summer time.
    Wearing a vest or ankle holster is out of the question.
    I very much like and the "Urban Carry" inside the belt holster.
    Big problem they contoured the holster. That restricted what could be carried.
    It fit my Taurus perfect until I added a very small laser pointer sight.

lablue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2015
    johnson county
    I have owned the Berne Echo One for quite some time. Does not print my full size px4 but as mentioned in earlier post, I highly recommend a sticky holster or purse holster (Crossbreed is my preference). Coat is warm and durable and seems to be holding up well- it is NOT a dress up jacket but works great. Saw on their web site that they now have shorts and slacks.

1milehigher

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    Central Ind
    I've got both the Berne CCW winter (similar to Carhartt) and their lightweight jacket/breaker. Both do a great job of concealing with immediate access to your weapon. Can't beat them for the price. They each have molle straps to secure a holster, extra clips, what-have-you. I think everyone I've shown mine to were completely surprised when I showed them how the coats work. My only complaint is the final finishing on the seams. Almost all of them need threads trimmed off, but both are very comfortable.

Top Bottom