• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Great job taking that opportunity to bring another shooter into the ranks. And I hope her puppy got steak for dinner that night.
    :+1: on both accounts. :)

Also, moving to the Women & Guns forum.

Annie, GREAT JOB!!! <3 This is EXACTLY the kind of story we like to hear about here! :)

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Nice Job! :rockwoot: With that kind of persuasive power, you need to run for political office! :D

At the very least, she should be offering seminars for those ladies who actually think they should stick with pepper spray and a cell phone! Why not host a Ladies Tea for those who husbands are trying to win them over. This would be one tea to which many men would eagerly attend with their wives!:D

I admire your interpersonal skills and leadership style. Well done.

Rep coming, as if you really need any more! ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I am 21, with 33 years of experience.... Great story, now when
    are you going to instructor school ?????
    Oh oh, look out, Jay! The pupil takes the next step. :D

I have no doubt Annie would make a good instructor. If I remember correctly (I've been on 38 for too many years to remember) she schooled 2 wannabes on the art of shooting, women and a 1911!!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I am 21, with 33 years of experience.... Great story, now when
    are you going to instructor school ?????

Oh oh, look out, Jay! The pupil takes the next step. :D

I have no doubt Annie would make a good instructor. If I remember correctly (I've been on 38 for too many years to remember) she schooled 2 wannabes on the art of shooting, women and a 1911!!

I'd have a long ways to go.
    Honestly, most of what I was showing Amy and telling her was just parroting Jay.
    Of course he DID say I was as smart as him at least one time!! :D
    (See 2nd half of signature!)
    :rockwoot:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Glad the story had a happy ending. Major reps for being able to educate her, and the rest of the crowd! So many of the "family and gun" stories on here end up with the family freaked out by the gun owner, it was nice to hear the opposite!

I hope she called the police and filed a report...

At least one of the positives of Indiana gun law is that she can get the gun for the house, before she can carry it.

OH, and don't forget to mention the L1 Identify Solutions electronic fingerprinting option to speed up the LTCH process!

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    Well done.

On a personal note I have a question for JetGirl:

I've been trying to convince my wife to carry on body instead of in her purse for a while now. Based on your story I get the impression that your .45 remains well concealed since your family didn't seem to notice it. Would you mind sharing what make/model pistol you carry and what holster/carry method you use?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Well done.

On a personal note I have a question for JetGirl:

I've been trying to convince my wife to carry on body instead of in her purse for a while now. Based on your story I get the impression that your .45 remains well concealed since your family didn't seem to notice it. Would you mind sharing what make/model pistol you carry and what holster/carry method you use?

Sure...
    I carry this Kimber Ultra Carry II in this Texas Strong Side holster OWB with a cover shirt or vest. :)

Top Bottom