Please reply by conversation.

PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    SPF SPF

I am trying to consolidate calibers, so I'm putting up my Bulgarian AK-74 with 1,407 rounds of ammo and 2 magazines. I don't want to sell the rifle and get stuck with the ammo, so I won't separate them unless I sell the ammo first. Here's what I have:
    AK-74 Rifle and 2 mags: $450
    732 rounds of 60 grain Silver Bear 5.45x39 $150
    675 rounds of 70 grain Russian Military Classic 5.45x39 $140
    (I also have the ammo listed separately in the ammo classifieds)

Total Value for everything is $720, but if you get it all at once I'll take $625. I'm interested in any combination of cash or trade (much prefer cash at this point), so long as your value equals mine. If you have something worth more, I would consider adding cash on my end. I want you to be happy with this and give good feedback, so I'll offer a 30 day money back guarantee on the rifle so you are sure you love it.
    I am located in NWI, but would drive a bit for the right deal. I'd take any combination of cash or trade as long as your value equals mine. I prefer cash but trade interests include AK47 variants, Stainless full size 1911, Stainless Ruger 10/22, .357 lever rifle, XD 9 or XD45 (not xdm) or magazines for them, or Factory AMMO: 7.62x39 non corrosive, 30.06, any handgun ammo in normal calibers, or 12 or 20 gauge slugs or buckshot. I'd even take payment in .999 silver at spot price. If my PM box gets full send an email to
    e b 7 3 0 at sbcglobal dot net. (no spaces)

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

Last edited:

PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    SPF SPF

Bump, Let's make it $625 but I'm preferring cash at this point. If it doesn't sell by Saturday I'll take it to the Schererville gun show...

Yes, it does have a rail on the other side. It is the century version I bought new. I have not had a single fte or Ftf with about 400 rounds through. I'd like to think it has a chrome lined barrel but I can't tell for sure. I'd meet at least halfway (or more for the right deal) between here and FTW or IND.

Last edited:

MattYagPD01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    FW
    does it have the rail on the other side? How far are you willing to drive? Chrome lined barrell? Is this the century Arms version?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom