• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tlcmbc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Woodburn, In.
    My every day carry is a Glock 17. Not compact by any means, but with a good IWB holster I forget I am carrying, and hides well. My wife is getting her LTCH and wanted the Taurus 738 so when we went to buy I liked it so much we bought one for each of us. It being only a .380 and only 6 plus 1 I will only carry on certain occasions when clothing dictates. Some have a problem with the caliber but I do not. I can't find any Federal Hydra Shok any where right now so am loaded with Hornady critical defense. Is there a better choice? I have read good reviews of the round.

buddydog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Try out a Sig P938 with the extended mag (Extreme model or additional purchase). I have XL hands and can almost get 1/2 of the pinkie on it and this is with the Crimson Trace laser addition. Without the laser, I can definitely get the pinkie completely on.

Please excuse the crazy Punisher logo. It's a Davidson prototype that I'm trying out for the palm swell. The actual finished product will have a smaller Grenade pattern with no logo. With the palm swell added, it feels 'like' a 1911. Good luck with your choice.

569e71180f16ccee05df7403a4abfce6_zps801b646f.jpg

Bailey06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I purchased a Ruger LCP to carry in my pocket. I thought about a G26 for CC . I have a G19 which i carry when i have a jacket or sweatshirt on but a little big in summer.

CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Sounds like you are looking for the Glock 19/23/32. Great guns. I would love to carry mine but I'm 5'11" and weigh 151 pounds so it's hard for me to cover up. I now carry a Glock 26 or 27 or S&w Shield.

Top Bottom