• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    I guess solar power panels, and batteries will start selling like crazy if that happens.
    Maybe. Personal solar is great. Wish I could afford an array. But it will still leave huge gaps compared to what we have now. You can probably run a fridge and a TV if you have a good battery bank, but unless you have a HUGE array of panels and batteries, best of luck trying to run AC or Heating off of it.

I know I’d kill to have a fridge at least in the middle of the summer for keeping food and cooling drinks.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Guys, guys, guys, b-b-but you're all wrong.

This isn't REAL communism. REAL communism hasn't been tried yet!

Next time it'll work because we'll do REAL communism!
    The Left should just accept the fact that Communism as seen in Cuba, North Korea, China and Venezuela are the real McCoy. And there’s very little to recommend it if you’re not a member of the politburo with all the perks appurtenant thereto.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    The Left should just accept the fact that Communism as seen in Cuba, North Korea, China and Venezuela are the real McCoy. And there’s very little to recommend it if you’re not a member of the politburo with all the perks appurtenant thereto.
    That's the big delusion they don't think exists though.

They ALL think they'll be in the clique and will be some famous intellectual in the party.

They won't be the worker in the factory or field with nothing to show but a broken body after their 90 hour workweek is over.

Top Bottom