• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rem700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    my dad recently gave me his old volunteer enterprises commando mark 45. i grew up shooting this gun and really am amazed he handed it over so soon.
    but to the point i know this is more or less a throw away gun and there is very little info that i can find for it.
    can anyone help me out in the info department or mayb even where a fellow could come up with parts for one?
    even though it is what it is, it is from my dad and a piece of my childhood so im sure you understand

rem700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    just looking into what i can and cant get for it. cant hardly find anything on net about the gun let alone parts

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    my dad recently gave me his old volunteer enterprises commando mark 45. i grew up shooting this gun and really am amazed he handed it over so soon.
    but to the point i know this is more or less a throw away gun and there is very little info that i can find for it.
    can anyone help me out in the info department or mayb even where a fellow could come up with parts for one?
    even though it is what it is, it is from my dad and a piece of my childhood so im sure you understand

Congrats!!! Neat gun good luck and have fun shooting it

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    Two versions made. One used Thompson mags that had the mag catch hole egged out and the other used Grease Gun mags. I owned the Thompson style. Worked flawlessly.

blazer48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    East Coast of NC
    I also have a Vol.Ent. Commando Mark 45. I have a bad ejector. I can not find it or even the bolt. I was told by a gunsmith that Vol.Ent now build only shotguns and are outside the US. Any idea on parts locations?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    noah.richey
    Top Bottom